Director of National Accounts, East
Kitu Life Inc - Super CoffeeApply for this Job
We’re here to ignite & inspire positive energy for positive change & our philosophy is simple: BE A COACH!
Compassionate. Optimistic. Ambitious. Curious & Humble.
Key Accounts to be managed (including but not limited to)
? Publix, Harris Teeter, Giant Landover, Giant Carlisle, Safeway Mid-Atlantic, ShopRite, Stop & Shop, Hannaford, Shaw’s & Market Basket
- Managing all aspects of our core East Coast Grocery Accounts & Broker Partners with the support of our existing Regional / Divisional Teams
- Organizing and managing all promotional calendars / retailer programming for those key accounts, to ensure strong sales and execution in stores
- Responsible for leading the charge on all new item / innovation pitches to retailers, to ensure we’re getting our newest flavors & product lines out to retail as quickly and seamlessly as possible
- Working with the Kitu field teams to ensure execution in stores with both our own team and distributors, to ultimately optimize sales at the store level
- Responsible for reporting directly to our VP of Sales on a weekly basis in regard to your key account priorities, goals, tactics, initiatives assigned by our CRO.
- Working with Inside Sales & Operations on Sales Forecasting & Demand Planning for the Annual Budget & Quarterly Sales Forecasts for operations.
- Ensure we are working closely with our Marketing Directors & teams to drive awareness & key programs with our Retailers on a Quarterly & Monthly Basis.
Key Account Manager Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Successfully implementing strong promotional calendars and retailer programs across all product lines, at all priority grocery accounts across the East Coast
- Successfully adding new SKU’s / Super innovation to all of our core retailers in a timely manner, to ensure they’re available to customers as quickly and efficiently as possible in retail
- Ensuring we are setting clear, measurable monthly & quarterly goals in our sales Goal Tracker & Lattice for our teams
- Ensuring we have a clear list of priority accounts & brokers to ensure we are monitoring progress across all of our product lines.
- Ensuring we are hitting our total Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Case & Revenue Goals based on the combined KPI's of your RSM's, DSM's ASM's & TSM's
- Reporting accurate Sales Data & Forecasts with Inside Sales & Operations when Forecasting & Demand Planning for the Annual Budget & Quarterly Sales Forecasts for operations & finance.
- Ensure we are abiding by our Quarterly budgets & Hiring plans.
- Maintaining incredible relationships with our Brokers, Key Accounts, DSD Distributors.
- Attend weekly team meetings & individual 1 on 1 meetings with Manager & team to ensure alignment on priorities & opportunities.
? Manager: VP of Sales
? Direct Report(s): Key Account Analysts
? Key Partners: Brokers, Key Accounts & DSD Distributors
? Key Teammates: Division Managers, Regional Managers, Field Sales & BOPS
? Key Tools: NS Budget, NS CRM, Shelvspace & VIP