The Beverage WorksApply for this Job
The #1 Distributor of Red Bull Energy Drink is seeking to fill a Swing (Driver/Merchandiser) position at our Wall, NJ branch. The Swing position is responsible for providing support to the three main functions of our sales team (Account Management, Merchandising, and Delivery). The average discretionary bonus is $450/month.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Drive personal vehicle to, from and between accounts.
- Service all designated accounts within a determined period of time.
- Execute trade merchandising standards in retail accounts.
- Deliver and set up equipment/Point of Sale.
- Conduct field audits and to complete a “Retail Report.”
- Educate key decision makers about Red Bull trade merchandising best practices. (i.e. Strike Zone/QPODS/1.5 rule/POS)
- Provide a timely, accurate, report on all competitive merchandising trends and programming.
- Help customers manage their Red Bull product inventory.
- Ensure customers utilize current promotions, displays and marketing tools.
- Complete vehicle checklist and ensure product count is accurate (AM and PM)
- Ensure all products are delivered as ordered by the sales team.
- Rotate stock and merchandise when required.
- Obtain accurate payment for delivery and/or proof of delivery.
- Properly sort and process all paperwork and payments at the end of the day
- Position may include additional responsibilities and duties assigned from management.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service by communicating comfortably and effectively with all customers.
- Strong organizational, written and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Fluent in English a must
- Must have or be able to obtain a DOT medical card within two weeks of employment.
- Must be able to work in all climates and environmental conditions.
- Experience driving vans, 4 Bays and box trucks a plus
- Moderate familiarization with field marketing and distribution sales a plus
- 100% employer paid health, dental and life insurance benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Annuity Fund
- 401 (k)
- Cell phone stipend
Sign on bonus: $1,000 payable after completion of 90 days of service