Dreams Aren't This GoodApply for this Job
DREAMS AREN'T THIS GOOD is the world's first lifestyle salsa brand. Born on the Bayou, perfected in the Big Apple, we combine flavors of the South with the sounds and styles of the city that never sleeps. We offer the freshest "clean-label + shelf-stable" chips and salsa on the market, create content and packaging that connects with consumers and donate $.05 per jar/bag sold to our flavor partners.
WHAT IS THE ROLE
DREAMS AREN'T THIS GOOD is seeking an ambitious, energetic and hungry Sales Rep to help grow our sales within NYC, and beyond.
This role will work closely with the Founder + CEO in a key support role. Responsibilities include both opening new accounts as well as managing and developing performance and brand sales at existing accounts. Candidate should have a strong relationship and communication skills, detailed work ethic, hustle and passion for chips + salsa!
This role will work primarily in the NYC Boroughs, but may be required to travel for further account development.
- Sales Rep will be responsible for the execution of strategic retail initiatives in NYC area
- You will be responsible for opening new accounts in accordance with the strategy set out by CEO
- You will execute at the field level in accounts and will require the ability to open and develop new business relationships
- You will regularly visit and meet existing accounts to build and grow strong relationships, placement, promotions, marketing support and re-orders
- Be the passionate face of the brand in market, educating buyers, owners, partners and customers about our product/brand
- Build displays, make the brand looks its best and ensure POS materials are on point
- Develop and maintain an organized list of our key accounts in and clearly report on performance
- Be the DATG brand at all times, be an ambassador and conduct business in DATG fashion
WHAT YOU NEED
- Positive, make it happen attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow
- 1–2+ years’ experience in CPG retail sales in the NYC area preferred (food & beverage is ideal)
- Energetic selling skills and a passion for meeting new people
- Ability to function well independently, and as a contributing member of a team
- A full clean driver’s license, registration and insurance preferred
- Must be motivated and competitive to beat sales targets
- This role is physical, need to be able to move/carry product, tons of walking
- Must be up to speed on email, spreadsheets, tech savvy and have your own computer and phone
- Exceptional customer service skills across written & verbal communication
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish speaking)
- Ability to juggle multiple things simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Clear and concise communication
- Remain calm under pressure, stay organized and detail oriented
- Happy to travel when required and ability to work flexible hours when needed
- Desire to be part of building a brand
- Hustle and have fun!
- All the chips + salsa you can eat and some sweet merch to look good in the streets