Head of Sales
Free RainApply for this Job
Free Rain is the naturally enhanced sparkling water for those seeking more: more flavor, more function, more feeling. Born from the idea that there is more in us than we know, Free Rain is crafted with powerful natural ingredients to help unlock ‘more’ in all of us. And because we believe that the natural world is our greatest asset in experiencing more in this life, Free Rain donates 1% of sales to environmental charities as a member of 1% For The Planet.
Led by an experienced team with a proven track record, Free Rain has built partnerships with key industry leaders and is poised for growth. We are looking for motivated team members to join this journey and reinvigorate the sparkling water category.
The Head of Sales will develop the brand’s sales & distribution strategy and execution. This key leadership position will work closer with the Founder and General Manager to develop and implement national sales strategy for a growing brand. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage Broker Partners to accomplish objectives and identify business opportunities while leading and developing a driven and high performing field sales team.
- Understand, align, and implement brand strategies with customer business strategy to maximize growth and profitability
- Develop sales and distribution strategies in-line with company goals
- Recruit, develop, and lead a high performing sales team to achieve maximum results
- Develop annual customer business in partnership with Trade Marketing
- Direct and monitor all aspects of trade promotion to ensure maximum impact
- Manage Broker partner sales execution and scorecard their performance against objectives
- Develop strategic customer relationships
- Leverage value added selling to advantage of the company
- BA/BS required
- 10+ years of CPG sales experience in Key Account Sales, Trade Marketing, and Broker Management (experience in beverage is preferred)
- Experience in successfully managing key Food/Drug/Mass/C-store accounts across the U.S., with proven experience in establishing and maintaining strong partnerships
- Demonstrated success in scaling a brand from early stages to national reach
- Excellent communication, presentation, and written and verbal facilitation skills essential
- Demonstrated team development and leadership
- Ability to travel as needed
To apply, email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.