Digital Marketing Manager
MitoApply for this Job
MITO’s new ready to drink beverages are designed to strengthen the body’s immune shield at the cellular level. With a comprehensive blend of rigorously studied nutraceuticals and plant-based adaptogens, MITO’s crafted formula feeds the “engines” inside the body’s cells (known as mitochondria). With inviting, delicious flavors and 0 grams of sugar, MITO serves as an uplifting refresher for any time of day.
MITO was created by a pioneering team of doctors, fermentation experts and botanical sourcing specialists, including the founders of Kevita and Flying Embers.
We operate a lean team focused on launching MITO through our ecommerce site and will expand into traditional retail in 2022.
Position Overview & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for supporting the implementation of MITO’s digital marketing strategy and D2C ecommerce platform in collaboration with MITO’s Lead Digital Marketing strategist, agency partners and brand owners.
The ideal candidate brings diverse skills across project management, social/digital marketing platforms, e-comm/web, analytics, as well as a marketer at heart.
The position’s primary focus will be on managing MITO’s social media and supporting ecommerce marketing tools.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage social media content creation and deployment on a daily basis
- Manage online customer communication and customer service on a daily basis, including engaging with audience, answering customer questions and helping to resolve order issues
- Support development and deployment of strategic content calendar, including online promotional offer strategy and reporting on performance.
- Support email marketing efforts, including email setup & segmentation, automated triggers, as well as email reporting & KPIs.
- Set up and manage all backend apps, including loyalty program, subscriptions, localization, store locator, and automations.
- Oversee all backend e-commerce integrations, including shipping and fulfillment connectivity, order tracking and customer notifications, and order processing and payment
- Identify and solve website issues in a timely manner.
- Help manage third-party vendors and agencies to successfully improve the shopping experience and drive new traffic to the site.
- Oversee Amazon AMS campaigns, creation and deployment of all omni-content
- Ensure consistent and effective deployment of brand essence, tone of voice and communications guardrails for MITO
- Help implement influencer partnerships and activations.
- Support development of new product line opportunities
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role with an understanding of social media strategies and tactics to drive traffic and revenue growth, in addition to digital marketing e-commerce business processes.
- Experience with running FB / Google Ads preferred
- Experience with Shopify preferred
- Demonstrated success in working in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization.
- Must possess strong initiative – self-directed, with independent judgment and decision-making ability
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed for this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position.