F!VE DRINKS Co.Apply for this Job
The Project Manager will oversee the comprehensive function of all F!VE DRINKS CO production including, co-producing, and supply chain functions. The Project Manager performs analytical duties to meet wholesaler demands to include scheduling packaging runs in coordination with the Brewing Division. The Project Manager will be responsible for setup and on-going execution with Co-Packers and Co-Producers. In addition, the Project Manager works with the F!VE DRINKS CO Production team to problem solve systematic issues/concerns for the betterment of production efficiency and quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee utilization of Capex, maintenance, production, and sanitation budgetary accounts.
- Oversee planning and execution of capital projects, maintenance activities, production and sanitation with similar level of detail as the manager over each area.
- Works with maintenance employees/personnel to assist with equipment problems.
- Minimizes waste by monitoring and controlling process and equipment performance.
- Ensures efficiency and quality and manages metrics.
- Authors and approves Standard Operating Procedures and guidelines.
- Partners with the Safety Manager to maintain a culture of safety within the packaging areas and is responsible for staff safety.
- Communicates with Warehouse Supervisor ensuring adequate preparation for wholesaler trucks/shipments.
- Works with Logistical Companies to monitor distribution center stock levels.
- Manages Co-packer and Co-producer partners to ensure execution and product quality
Skills and Attributes
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing/production/warehouse operations and comprehensive processes.
- Ability to identify problems, and present solutions autonomously.
- Willingness to make difficult or unpopular decisions when necessary.
- General knowledge of occupational hazards and necessary safety precautions associated with work.
- Ability to interpret technical bulletins and schematics on equipment related to work.
- Familiarity with production brewing operation.
- Strong financial acumen in dealing with complex budgets.
- Strong Supply Chain Management experience
- Proven track record in motivating staff to achieve goals, embrace change, and develop succession planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Production, or related field. Preferably within beverage or related industry.
- 3-4 years of prior experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- 2 years of prior experience leading or managing a team.