Clearly Kombucha / Molson Coors Non-AlcApply for this Job
Reports to: Operations Lead, Operations Supervisor, Director Of Brewing Operations
FSLA status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Operator Job Description
Responsible for various productions tasks during the shift including but not limited to tea brewing and distribution, filtering, bottling line and canning line operations, ensuring Quality Control of finished goods and assisting in oversight of Temporary staff while following all Clearly Kombucha policies and SOP’s.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with Operations Leads and Operations Supervisors.
- Follow all written and verbal Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and adhere to all safe cellar practices.
- Maintain and use proper PPE at all times.
- Ensure Clearly Kombucha Quality Control practices are being upheld at all times
- Operate all equipment associated with Tea Brewing, Filtering Bottling and Canning.
- Basic troubleshooting of common issues with each piece of equipment
- Knowledge of when to request Maintenance help to fix any ongoing issues.
- General cellar and packaging area cleanup ensuring all equipment is kept clean and free of debris or residual Kombucha.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed from tasks assigned during shift.
- Assist in finalization of all daily production, ensure all End Of Run materials are removed and stored correctly for future use
- Report all low inventories of prodcution supplies to Production supervisors.
- Report any deficiencies in equipment, quality control or personnel
- Assist in performing daily and weekly facility and equipment maintenance.
- Perform daily and weekly tasks as required by the Production Supervisors in accordance with Clearly Kombucha’s SOP’s.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in a similar position working in a production environment
- Knowledge and understanding of all Clearly Kombucha standards, SOP’s and SDS’s
- Working knowledge of bottling, canning and cellar equipment.
- Forklift Certified
- Oral/Written Communication: The ability to express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others. The ability to express oneself clearly in business writing.
- Flexibility: Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one's preferred way of doing things.
- Consistency and Reliability: The capacity to feel an internal motivation to be conscientious in personal or professional efforts; the need to be consistent in life roles.
- Timely Situational Escalation: use of Escalation Flow Chart to alert others, the ability to identify the information needed to clarify a situation
Stands and walks the majority of shift. Works in the cellar with all tea prodcution equipment. Moderate use of computer, daily. Moderate use of stairs, daily. Must be able to lift 55 pounds.