eCommerce Marketing Manager
The Coromega CompanyApply for this Job
We’re looking for a great new partner on our team to help develop and grow our e-Commerce business, and we’d love to hear from you!
We founded Coromega 20 years ago with a patent from Norway to make the world’s best and most effective Omega-3 supplements. Our original Squeeze pouch technology provides a single-use, grab’n’go way to make taking your Omega-3 more enjoyable and more effective. We have over 17 clinical studies demonstrating 3X absorption vs. pills, our every own facility based in San Diego and a dedicated team focused on improving health and wellness with the very best in supplements. We have a high-energy marketing and sales team based in Solana Beach, CA and looking to add great people to the effort as we grow the business.
FOCUS – Build our e-commerce business, especially direct-to-consumer (D2C).
- Collaborate with our leadership team and other marketing players to develop a comprehensive ecommerce marketing and business plan, then lead the implementation efforts.
- Plan and execute D2C activity for the company’s digital marketing efforts with a focus on sales through company website, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and affiliate advertising efforts and campaigns
- Increase traffic and improve conversion rate
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments, conversion tests, and growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams and outside partners to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing. CPG or Nutritional Supplement space required. Experience in a DTC startup environment is a plus
- Shopify platform expertise, including integration/selling with other social platforms FB and IG
- History of profitable channel management and sales growth
- Strong passion for health & wellness/fitness
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, and with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Working knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Shopify tools), and ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Proven project management track record for delivering results while managing multiple tasks
- Management of subscription and loyalty programs a plus.
- Develop project schedules and communication plans for all marketing strategies and help the team work together towards a common goal
We’re looking for a high-energy self-starter with experience in e-commerce, especially with an interest in wellness and who can help us express the authenticity and credibility of our brand, our team and the science behind everything we do. We have fantastic online reviews, great online growth and a unique product, but we’re looking for that team member that can help us accelerate these efforts and better translate our point of difference into effective ecommerce strategies. Ideally, we’re looking for someone with:
Company is based in Solana Beach, CA (San Diego area). During COVID we have a remote work environment.
Full-time role, flexible
SALARY - Negotiable dependent upon experience + Bonus on incremental growth on website sales