Mikkeller BrewingApply for this Job
Mikkeller is looking for a Restaurant General Manager in San Francisco, CA to join our team. We are looking for someone to motivate a team, develop a strategy to increase traffic, control costs, and make the best experience for our guests. We want someone who can work in front of house, work with the back of house, take care of onsite admin duties, and be a guru when it comes to craft beer.
The GM is responsible for all aspects of running the business, including
- Give our guest a great Mikkeller experience and cultivate long term customers
- Develop strategies to build a solid customer base through advertising, programs, events, and Social Media.
- Build a retail plan and budget, with our finance team, to maximize revenue, controls costs, and generate profit for the business
- Create standard operating procedures for all front and back of house operations.
- Hire, recruit, train and supervise all employees
- Comply with all regulations for food, alcohol, and safety.
- Have accountability for the locations overall budget
What we look for in a GM
- Knowledge about increasing revenue and customer base
- 3+ years’ experience in a high-volume restaurant management position
- Strong Leadership
- Good understanding of the San Francisco restaurant scene and the community.
- Must be willing to work weekends, evenings, holidays, and events.
- Experience with cloud-based POS systems
- Must have a passion for all things Mikkeller!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance