The BuApply for this Job
The Bu is looking for a Marketing Manager to develop, produce, and effectively implement all social, digital, email, and traditional marketing campaigns. The job specifically involves setting content strategy, developing creative, initiating and implementing event and influencer partnerships and utilizing data to continuously adapt and optimize. This is a fast-paced, dynamic role made for a nimble and passionate person who gets excited about out-of-the-box problem-solving. The position will be located in southern California at our corporate office in Corona, CA., or could be remote.
Essential job duties will include the following responsibilities:
- Strategize the look and feel of the Bu’s social presence in collaboration with branding agencies.
- Create and implement ideas for marketing content across Instagram, Google, Pinterest, YouTube and Facebook.
- Develop content across social channels that builds a cohesive brand presence and voice, including dynamic copy and social media content for daily posting.
- Collaborate and strategize with media partners on e-commerce specific growth and engagement initiatives.
- Optimize content, copy and campaigns based on continual measurement and review of real-time performance analytics.
- Design promotional and branded emails.
- Build and oversee social media influencer campaigns and other event or out of home initiatives.
- Collaborate on affiliate partner strategy, selection, and on-going management.
- Monitor trends and opportunities on all social platforms and identify opportunities to expand and improve our digital communications.
- Design a variety of print and digital materials in partnership with multiple national retailers as well as for internal marketing tools.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a self-starter who can identify opportunities quickly working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Have the belief that there is no limit to creativity.
- Be a multitasker with the ability to juggle several projects at once, bringing new ideas to a highly collaborative environment.
- Have excellent communication and analytical skills along with strong attention to detail.
- Be a strong communicator who is comfortable receiving feedback and translating it into smart improvements and solutions.