Sales Coordinator - Brooklyn, NY
Ark FoodsApply for this Job
Our customers include Whole Foods, Walmart, Costco, and other leading retailers across the USA.
Ark Foods is seeking an entry-level Sales Coordinator to help share our exciting line of fresh vegetable products with the world.
This role will report to our Sr. Sales Manager and will focus on supporting our quickly growing sales team.Key work streams will include:
- Managing incoming orders from world-class grocery, e-commerce and distributor customer accounts, and handling all aspects of order facilitation
- Coordinating with operations team to ensure smooth order fulfillment (e.g., inventory, logistics), and devising strategic and creative solutions to customer issues or problems
- Helping to coordinate product sample distribution to help lead company to secure important new customer accounts
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new customers
- Ensuring all customer information is communicated consistently across all channels
This role will help to support relationships with existing accounts as well as facilitate growth into new ones. It is a critical role in a product-focused, customer-obsessed, high-growth food company. The role will include substantial exposure to senior company leadership, as well as high-profile customers from the world’s leading names in grocery and retail.
- Incredible organization skills
- World-class communication skills
- Agility to thrive in a fast-moving, high-stakes environment
- Creativity and determination to find the best ways to service the customer
- A belief that there is no task too small and no challenge too large
In Your Favor
- Love of food
- Experience with...
... young brands or products
... customer service
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare and other benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Based in Brooklyn, NY (Remote okay during pandemic)
- All the specialty veggies you can eat!
About Ark Foods
We are a modern-day farming company that creates simple, fresh, and exciting food. We believe there’s magic in growing and eating vegetables and we work every day to share this feeling with the world. We’ve built our own ecosystem and are deeply involved at every stage of production, from purchasing the highest quality seeds to growing crops responsibly, and producing imaginative food that, in any form it might take, will be remarkable.
Ark Foods is known for popularizing shishito peppers, but now offers a full suite of branded veggie products, including our specialty pepper line, our heat-and-eat veggie bowls, even pepper cooking kits and salads. We operate three production facilities up and down the East Coast, including a fully operational fresh cut facility in New Jersey, and are in a period of rapid growth, with revenue and headcount more than doubling each year.