Retail Account Specialist
Big Man's Brew, Inc.Apply for this Job
This position implements Big Man’s Brew’s (BMB) sales strategy against a specific list of targeted on and off-premise accounts within Cape May, Atlantic, Camden, and Burlington counties in New Jersey. The RAS is expected to grow BMB volume and visibility and is expected to be the authority on product knowledge, brand positioning and programming in the marketplace.
Visibility in the Trade:
Within the assigned geographical location, the RAS will make weekly account development calls on assigned accounts both on and off-premise.
Secure specific tactical (availability and visibility) objectives:
o Availability- Gain and hold points of draft and package distribution
o Visibility- Merchandise account base by securing point of sale placement to maximize brand awareness and product sales.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key staff, management and owners.
Influence at Wholesaler:
Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with Kohler Distributing sales personnel.
Work with wholesaler personnel to achieve business targets while enlisting them to work on our behalf when in their own accounts.
Establish self as the role model and mentor to the wholesaler for meeting merchandising standards.
Brand Authority and Ambassador:
Act as the brand authority within the assigned market area and educate retailers as well distributors on the brand, the product and best practices to support brand development and sales.
Identify periodic special events, festivals and marketing programs to enhance the image and reputation of the brand in the market place, including but not limited to:
- Working closely with BMB event coordinator
- Help set-up and breakdown events and samplings including all event equipment and display materials.
- attend events as a representative of BMB
- Develop the optimal sales and merchandising execution playbook which will normally include:
- Identify optimal account profile
- Drivers of increased velocity per outlet
- Improve impact and placement of POS and selling materials