Once Upon A FarmApply for this Job
Once Upon a Farm is seeking a passionate Graphic Designer to create performance-driven, extraordinary marketing assets and packaging design updates. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating, and updating packaging, print and digital assets. This in-house designer must have experience and a full understanding of how to collaborate with external agencies, marketing, sales and operations departments. You are a passionate creative who is adaptable, flexible and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates are extremely detail-oriented, organized, collaborative and willing to pitch in on various projects and tasks.
• Once Upon a Farm is a rapidly growing, disruptive, organic children’s nutrition company that helps moms and dads keep their promise to provide the best nourishment for their children’s bodies and souls. Our mission is to nurture our children, each other, and the earth to pass along a healthier and happier world for the next generation.
• We currently offer best-selling lines of fresh, nutritious snacks for baby, toddlers, and kids including cold-pressed, organic fruit and veggie blends, overnight oats, and smoothies.
• We are committed to fighting for and supporting efforts to drive positive social change and food justice for the benefit of moms, kids and families.
• We foster an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture that values honesty, passion, positive social impact, and fun.
• We are looking for teammates who will live our mission and look to make a positive difference every day.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
• Design and develop digital and print assets for various Once Upon a Farm channels. This includes web assets/ pages, emails, digital banners, social/shareable assets, printed assets, mailers, presentation decks, logos/lockups, page layout, etc. always keeping designs on brand and elevated.
• Partner with creative team members and internal stakeholders to understand and deliver on business objectives and effectively turn around projects based on feedback.
• Translate creative briefs to develop sales support materials i.e., coupons, sell-sheets, shopper marketing materials.
• Understand and apply brand guidelines across all assets
• Supporting DTC design and acquisition collateral – digital display and social ads.
• Ability to move from design to production-ready artwork and coordinate with vendors to deliver press-ready/digital ready files seamlessly.
• Work closely with Social Media Manager and be capable of developing social media content (infographics, memes, campaign executions)
• Streamline processes to increase productivity and accuracy of execution.
• Communicate with the marketing team and cross-functional to stakeholders on projects to offer as much transparency and collaboration as possible.
• Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
• Organize and maintain all assets.
• Packaging Design changes/updates when needed - Packaging production and mechanicals experience preferred.
• BA in Graphic Design or related field of study preferred.
• A minimum of 3+ years of experience in Graphic Design.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge and understanding of modern design principles.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively with strong attention to detail.
• Comfortable working in a collaborative environment where each team member chips in on a variety of tasks