Account Manager - Sales
Arizona Based DistributorApply for this Job
The Account Manager will travel throughout their respective region to drive distribution and volume in assigned on-premise accounts to achieve monthly business objectives. The Account Manager will establish relationships with on-premise accounts by soliciting orders from retail accounts, scheduling and execution promotional events, and handling customer service inquiries from retail accounts.
Daily Duties, Functions, and Responsibilities:
- Solicit sales from a range of customers including package stores, bars, restaurants.
- Seek out and establish new accounts within territory.
- Meet with buyers and be physically present for all accounts on a regular basis.
- Orient work toward fulfilling set monthly goals for total sales and new accounts
- Maintain awareness of current and incoming products and pricing.
- Support Accounting department by communicating with accounts regarding balances and payments due. Collect payment from accounts as requested or required.
- Monitor and respond to all communications in a timely and helpful manner.
- Maintain current list of contacts and notes for all accounts.
- Public tastings and industry events as required. These events may take place on the weekends or outside of regular business hours.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Bachelor's Degree in related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid CA driver license, and maintain auto insurance coverage
- High emotional intelligence
- Focus on win-win relationships with customers, team and management
- Very-strong planning and organization
- High level of personal accountability for performance
- Must be willing to travel within assigned region
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Requires heavy and repetitive lifting/placement of products up to 55 lbs.
- Bends, stoops, squats, kneels, crouches, crawls, climbs ladders and stairs, stands, walks, and turns/pivots frequently throughout duration of workday.
- Must be able to work in noisy and crowded environments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant seeking employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, public assistance status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*This description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. It is intended to accurately reflect the activities and requirements of the position, but duties may be added, deleted, or modified as necessary. This description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. *