Regional Sales Manager - TX
Kill Cliff, IncApply for this Job
Regional Sales Manager
Position Type: Full Time
Kill Cliff – the leading clean energy beverage brand – is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded individual to build, grow and accelerate our clean energy portfolio. Kill Cliff is the clean energy drink company, and we are the fastest growing CBD-infused drink, poised to dominate the market. Kill Cliff is a Navy SEAL founded company that personifies perseverance and excellence with a healthy dose of irreverence. A challenger to the status quo, Kill Cliff is America’s drink.
The Regional Sales Manager will report to the VP of Sales and be responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to establish and support our network. This role is critical to company success in the emerging CBD beverage segment and clean energy products. The ideal candidate will represent our brand identity of hardcore exceptionalism, exhibit creative thinking and agility, and thrive in a performance culture.
This is a full-time position with comprehensive benefits to include 401k.
The Regional Sales Manager will drive growth of the Kill Cliff clean energy portfolio, expanding placements and accelerating velocities through key partners. A pioneer and hunter, the Regional Sales Manager will identify the best partners and strategies to achieve success in a variety of markets and retail environments. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Build the Brand
- Build distributor network focused on launching KILL CLIFF Clean Energy and CBD in approved states
- Own the number – deliver the company KPI (key performance indicators) for the region
- Represent the company at local, regional, and National trade shows & events to promote product sales
- Oversee day-to-day operations of sales for the region related to clean energy portfolio
Establish deep relationships with distributors
- Leverage, train and manage key distributors throughout the region while identifying new business opportunities
- Achieve mutually beneficial agreements through skilled negotiation.
- Call on and close independent and regional chain accounts.
- Develop a high-level understanding of the distributors’ business to effectively forecast regional sales.
Manage trade spend and Field Activation
- Abide by company trade spend policies and efficiently work within budget
- Development and accountability of distributor promotional plans and execution
- Collaboration with local Field Marketing Team to execute demos/samplings with retailers to help build sales & distribution
- Monitor retail activities through field work time and review of analytic reporting
Embody company culture
- Support and contribute to a culture that is consistent with the overall organization and emphasizes the values of the company
- Partner with teammates and co-workers on various strategic initiatives through the year
- Carry the bag mentality – willingness to do whatever it takes any time and as much as necessary to grow the brand
- 5+ years of experience in the beverage (preferred) or consumer packaged goods industry
- Sales experience in all classes of trade, distributor relationships
- Familiarity with, or direct experience in, the emerging beverage market
- Proven track record of success. Self-motivated with competitive spirit
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done; working long & flexible hours, including occasional nights and weekends
About Kill Cliff
Founded and created by a Navy SEAL Veteran with the spirit of giving back to the community, Kill Cliff® makes clean and tasty performance drinks. Kill Cliff drinks deliver clean energy, endurance, and recovery, providing the hydration and nutrients without all the sugar and artificial colors so many beverages have today. Kill Cliff became the first and largest brand to launch a CBD beverage as a line extension. Headquartered in Atlanta, the Kill Cliff team includes civilians and accomplished military veterans, and is absolutely committed to serving and supporting the Navy SEAL community. Kill Cliff honors the dedication and sacrifice made by these warriors and their families by donating a portion of the proceeds through an Official Partnership with the Navy SEAL Foundation. Visit KillCliff.com and follow Kill Cliff on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram @killcliff.