Sr. Manager Integrated Marketing
HighKeyApply for Job
We are seeking a Sr. Manager Integrated Marketing.
You will report to the CMO and be accountable for leading the strategy and oversee the execution of breakthrough integrated marketing programs that build brand awareness, affinity, and product trial across the entire HighKey OmniChannel ecosystem.
- You have a growth mindset and enjoy honing your skills and learning new ones
- You are excited by the idea of doing something that's never been done before
- You have an ownership mentality
- You see the opportunity in every obstacle you face
- You believe in taking action and creating results, not making excuses
- You believe conflicting points of view can produce new ideas and solve problems
- You enjoy a fast-paced work environment where no two days are the same
- You want a job where you'll be given the opportunity to try new things, grow and be rewarded and recognized for your hard work
- You want to be surrounded by other high achievers who will push you to perform your best
- You are passionate about helping build our company and brand and ready to put in the work
- You believe process is a tool, not the gospel
What You'll Do:
Conceptualize and lead the implementation of 360 integrated marketing working with channel owners, creative & content teams to maximize our marketing budget while ensuring consistent brand tone & voice.
Omni Channel Marketing Planning
- Drive the vision and positioning of the HighKey brand across all consumer touchpoints.
- Spearhead all marketing planning and campaign development in conjunction with all cross-functional teams & business leads.
- Develop campaign & product launch playbooks inclusive of copy dossier, advertising guidelines, features and benefits (functional, technical, and emotional), the reason to believe, education priorities, and competitive positioning.
- Identify, nurture & executes external brand partnership & sampling initiatives
Marketing & Strategy Initiatives
- Develops monthly recaps on campaign performance with actionable recommendations.
- Maintain KPI Marketing Dashboard.
- Responsible for marketing budget planning and management.
- Communicates business needs to creative & brand team to help determine and organize marketing initiatives.
- Helps CMO develop Omni Channel campaigns. Evaluates campaigns as a holistic execution, including visual and copy, and provides feedback to ensure creative aligns with brand and communications objectives. Works with internal and external parties to execute plans on time.
- Surveys competitive landscape to identify consumer and product trends.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4-6 years' experience in marketing, brand management, marketing or consulting for a CPG brand.
- Experience in developing and executing campaigns with a heavy digital marketing component.
- Experience incorporating social media & influencers a part of omni channel campaigns.
- Proven track record of building intelligent, data-driven, profit-generating strategies.
- Expert knowledge of communicating features, benefits, and values to consumers.
- Team player with experience working with and leading cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Growth mindset
- Strategic Thinking
- Omni-Channel Approach
- Project Management
What it's like to work at HighKey
When we ask our employees what it's like to work at HighKey, we're frequently told it's unlike any other team they've ever been part of. We are the nimble and innovative startup that you read about online but multiply that by ten.
Our team is loaded with high performers who are used to being among the hardest-working, highest-achieving employees from their former companies. Some people might find it intimidating to be around so many heavy-hitters, but our employees find it inspiring and encouraging.
Being a HighKey team member means never having to question if someone else is working equally as hard behind-the-scenes. It means everyone is in it and committed to the success of the company. It means you have access to a wealth of knowledge and expertise that is shared without judgment, ego, or pride. It also means that expectations are high across the board, and you will be expected to show up every day and deliver.
Growing a company from the ground up isn't easy or without its challenges, but the rewards are profound. You will be able to look back on where you were a month or six months ago and see noticeable impacts you've made to the business. We value initiative, perseverance, teamwork, taking risks, and moving quickly.
- If it's to be, it's up to me
- Move fast and break norms
- Assume positive intent
- Obstacles are opportunities in disguise
- Make mistakes, learn and move on
Why You Should Join Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision, and other supplemental benefits
- 401K plan with an employer match
- Gym Reimbursement
- Free products for you and your family
- Work in a positive, well-balanced start-up environment with limitless career growth
- See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
Location: Orlando/ UCF Area/ Remote
We are happy to be a Equal Opportunity Employer! We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.