The Beverage WorksApply for this Job
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Responsible for the performance and development of their team of Account Managers.
- Prepares action plans by route for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Account Managers to build effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Managers sales performance.
- Provides timely and accurate feedback to senior management regarding all aspects of performance.
- Creates and conducts presentations to key accounts and chains.
- Assists Account Managers in preparation of proposals and sales pitches
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Position may include additional responsibilities and duties assigned from management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service by communicating comfortably and effectively with all customers
- Minimum of 1 year experience managing personnel
- Experience in customer service and sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational, written and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate including but not limited to Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to work in all climates and environmental conditions
- Fluent in English a must
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Moderate familiarization with field marketing and distribution sales a plus
- Ability to obtain a TWIC card