Administrative Assistant /Office Manager
Brands Within ReachApply for this Job
Brands Within Reach (BWR) has an exciting portfolio of brands and operates primarily in the better-for-you RTD beverage market in the USA and Canada. As well as its in-house brands, BWR is also a strategic distribution partner for Danone’s Evian and Volvic brands. Now under new private equity ownership, the company is poised for significant growth and, to support that growth, is looking to expand its team.
The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, including providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular); Quick Books will be a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary.
- Bachelor's degree will be a plus.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
Competitive compensation package based on experience, including benefits and 401k.