Kane BrewingApply for this Job
Kane Brewing Company is a fast growing and award winning production brewery located on the coast of New Jersey in Ocean Township. We are looking for a full time Packaging Operator to add to our growing team.
- Work with all packaging processes including kegs, bottling and canning.
- Properly clean and fill kegs.
- Ensure all beer is in the proper condition (temperature, carbonation level, etc.) prior to packaging.
- Ensure all packaging activity is done according to its SOP regarding yield, bottle and can fill-height, dissolved oxygen levels, and crowning and seaming standards and material loss.
- Assist in canning utilizing the Wild Goose canning line and bottling on the Meheen bottling line.
- Build and pack cased for cans and bottles.
- Maintain proper packaging records and logs.
- Maintain cleanliness of all packaging equipment,
- Ensure regular maintenance of packaging equipment.
- Experience in a production/packaging brewery preferred
- A degree from a professional brewing education program or related field is preferred
- Demonstrated track record of success in prior positions
Successful candidates will also possess:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Communicate efficiently with team and customers
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Must be able to:
- Lift 55 lbs and move 165 lbs occasionally.
- Operate a forklift and complex machinery.
- Work in a non-temperature controlled environment.
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, merchandise and beer.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast growing company.