Performance Marketing Manager
CLEAN CauseApply for Job
PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER
KPIs: VPO, CAC, ECOMM REV & T&A
The ultimate steward for CLEAN Cause’s CPG business ensuring both dollar volume growth & velocity in key retailers & regions.
- 5-8 years of management experience in a Brand Management role at a consumer packaged goods company.
- Proven ability to play outside the lines of a traditional CPG playbook with creative marketing initiatives that break through and drive both topline sales as well as brand equity & consumer engagement.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret market data and marketing trends.
- Strong bias for action, detail-oriented, proactive and plans for anticipated issues.
- Able to multitask and project manage cross functional project teams.
Support the development and execution of a comprehensive retail expansion and velocity strategy for existing & new CLEAN Cause CPG products, including by not limited to:
- Identifying target shopper, consumer, brand & product positioning
- Utilizing syndicated and retailer data to provide category analysis to support strategic business decisions and drive growth.
- Working with cross-functional partners to develop and optimize product SKUs and packaging.
- Develop and execute end-to-end marketing plan for CLEAN Causes, CPG products to drive sales KPIs, partnering closely with the brand team and cross-functional partners acr0ss other CLEAN Cause business channels to ensure alignment of brand and complementary marketing approach across channels (DTC eCommerce, brick & mortar retail)
- Partner with CPG sales team to develop pitches and sell-in tools for new customers and new products.
- Develop merchandising and shopper marketing tools and program calendar including partner with key customers, brokers and distributors to develop both customer-specific and mass retail marketing tools.
- Develop field marketing standards to inform BU teams how to bring the brand to life locally
- Lead strategy and execution on all trade shows.
- Development, manage & execute all paid media campaigns in partnership with field marketing teams.
- Own Amazon & other CPG eCommerce platforms marketing approach and execution to ensure a complementary approach to CLEAN Cause's DTC execution