Territory Sales Manager
ImpEx Beverages Inc.Apply for this Job
Territory Sales Manager
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for the sales and marketing of Company products in Illinois, Wisconsin, Kentucky, and Indiana. This position is responsible for interacting with the Company’s distributors, suppliers and brokers in the assigned territory, and to keep abreast of new products, and to be educated on both current and new offerings in addition to direct sales to on premise and retail outlets on behalf of Company distributors. The position requires a self-motivated, organized, energetic, creative, ambitious person who can thrive in a demanding environment and be an ambassador of our brands.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Schedule ride-withs, with distributors/brokers to assist with sales.
- Conduct brand education and presentation to new accounts and key contacts in coordination with the local distributor.
- Conduct Brand Training for Distributor Salesforce
- Escorting suppliers that come to the market area of responsibility and scheduling schedule these supplier’s with events and work withs throughout the duration of their suppliers visit.
- Visit key accounts in assigned territory.
- Regularly attend selected on-premise promotional events (held at night) to oversee, assist, and evaluate the quality of the promotion. This can include groups up to 60 people and would require presentation shills for tasting seminars.
- Participate in trade shows and key events (often held nights and weekends) to showcase the ImpEx Portfolio and bring greater brand awareness to consumers and buyers.
- Ability to consistently think outside of the box for new ways to achieve sales and marketing goals in varying local environmental challenges.
- Provide effective and timely sales reporting including keeping account logs submitted to management through the use of Airtable so that the Company has concise records of performance in the market, this includes pictures and reports of bottles sold during demonstration events.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Driving an automobile, retail and other venue environments, this role also routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, keyboard, mouse, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax/scanning machines.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, forty (40) hours per week, exempt position and normal work hours are Tuesday through Saturday with a focus on in-store demos (both tasting & dry) which includes a minimum of 4 hours on every Friday and Saturday for in-store tastings (when available). Some flexibility in hours is allowed but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours.
Travel of a minimum of 1 week per month is required for this position. International and Domestic Travel will be included in requirements on an annual basis. Travel outside of the designated territory may be required on occasion to assist other team members.
Required Education and Experience
- Five years previous experience in the beverage industry
- Minimum of three years preferred on the wholesale/importer side
- High school education (college degree preferred)
Must complete US Federal I9 form with appropriate identification
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.