Wholesale Partner Advocate/Field Sales Rep - Brewery Bhavana - Raleigh, NC
Brewery BhavanaApply for this Job
At Bhavana, we believe that everything we create exhibits the intention and care of its maker.
From the brewing of our beer, to the serving of our food, to the way in which we communicate and sell our products out in the world — every step is an opportunity to connect and communicate with our most important audiences.
Bhavana takes an unconventional approach to selling beer, extending our hospitality philosophy into the traditional on and off-premise market. We seek to build relationships, service accounts, and communicate in a way that is both more insightful, and less constricting that the way in which most beer is bought and sold.
We want to be the easiest, most consistent, and delightful interaction our retailers have each day. We sell—but first we serve.
Brewery Bhavana is a craft brewery based in Raleigh, NC. We currently have an opening on our team to take the lead on our Wholesale sales efforts. We are looking for a team member who is experienced, creative, solutions-driven and ready to seek out and build new relationships to expand our products reach. This person will manage all wholesale accounts, building brand recognition and nurture loyalty through consistent personal contact.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will:
- Build lasting and intentional relationships with new and established accounts, key decision makers and beer purchasers
- Be a true brand ambassador and honor the service foundation of Bhavana
- Ensure frequent and quality sales calls are made to existing customers and prospects on a regular and dependable basis
- Ensure all monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals are met by strategically increasing sales volume
- Have a growth mindset that informs their own professional development and our development as a production brewery
- Monitor and promptly respond to all sales emails, inquiries, and orders
- Proactively manage expectations and resolve all service related issues
- Create invoices for each order, tracking keg deposits, payments, and unpaid accounts
- Work with each wholesaler on a weekly basis to maintain relationships, increase package distribution, and encourage draft presence of all ten core beers
- Compose our weekly wholesale newsletter
- Plan and execute promotional events with key retailers that may occur any day of the week
- Attend, coordinate, and facilitate local events for brand activation
- Act as an event host at beer festivals, tastings, tap takeovers, and other events as needed.
- Maintain a weekly/bi-weekly planner of goals and account calls within each delivery territory
- Advocate for the wholesale partner’s perspective and convenience with confidence and kindness, understanding the parameters and expectations of our production brewery, but not being afraid to push against them when it is right
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in craft beer sales
- Highly driven to exceed all sales goals
- Willing to learn and become an expert on our beers
- Creative and motivated to find the right clients and the right audience for our beer
- Sincere in delivering amazing and authentic customer service
- Passionate about building and maintaining business relationships
- Authentic approach to sales supported by proven success
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Alcoholic beverage industry experience
- Familiarity with Craft Brews
- Ekos experience preferred
- Knowledge of the local and state craft beer market
- Direct B2B sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Initiative and drive
- Friendly and outgoing personality with excellent customer service skills
- Someone who knows that every interaction is an opportunity
- Excellent organizational skills
- Occasional night/weekend availability is required
- Reliable transportation, current driver license, a clean driving record, and able to provide proof of current insurance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to safely maneuver 50-60 lb kegs
- Positive attitude and team player
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible schedule
We take our jobs seriously but not ourselves; we love to laugh, have fun, and dig in to work hard when it is time. We value honesty, integrity, and diversity. We are dedicated to producing high quality and delightful beer.
This is a full-time salaried plus commission/bonus focused on growing sales, increasing brand presence, promoting, and fostering brand loyalty. We offer company sponsored healthcare benefits for medical (company contribution), dental and vision coverage. Reimbursement of mileage and travel expenses according to the federal rate. Other Benefits include paid holidays, paid time off, a flexible schedule, Employee Assistance Program, and a merchandise allowance.
If you are interested in applying, please send a resume and cover letter telling us why you would enjoy this challenge and what you feel would be your greatest contribution to our team to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 base plus commission and bonus