Chain Sales Representitive
Holidaily BrewingApply for this Job
POSITION NAME: CHAIN SALES REPRESENTATIVE
About Holidaily Brewing Company: We are a 100% certified dedicated gluten-free brewery on a mission to always provide safe, gluten-free craft beer with world-class taste. Our brewery and tasting room are in Golden, Colorado, and our beers are distributed throughout Colorado, Arizona, Kansas, including Kansas City Metro with regional and national growth in our future.
Holidaily is looking to add a Chain Representative to our Sales team.
Position Summary: Holidaily Brewing is looking for a highly motivated, disciplined sales professional with experience calling on National and Regional chain accounts, in both the off and on trade channels. This role will create and implement the chain sales strategy, and advise the executive team on market trends, programming, resources, and process improvements needed to achieve company objectives. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the craft and gluten-free beer segments, with a strong track record of growing profitable sales, distribution, and market share through the implementation of national and local initiatives. Candidate must be an effective team player with skills in communication, creative problem solving, and the ability to cultivate strong and lasting relationships, both internally and externally.
The Chain Representative will play a critical role in the growth of the company and will report directly to the Sales Manager. We are looking for an assertive, proactive team player, who is excited about the challenge of helping build a successful business in the “Better for You” segment of the beer industry. We are also looking for someone who is interested in playing a key role in the overall business long term.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and builds Holidaily’s business in targeted chain accounts, by effectively sustaining relationships with buyer(s), communicating marketing plans, and selling in new products, display programs, and merchandising concepts.
- Determines specific needs of chain customers by analyzing account sales data, as well as surveying for opportunities.
- Ensures maximum brand visibility within the chain and sells in effective and current point of sale materials to support Holidaily programming
- Collaborate with distributors, and Holidaily’s field sales team, to ensure proper merchandising (key POS materials) and execution of programming sold in to targeted chain accounts
- Serves as a training and information resource for Holidaily’s Sales Representatives and Leadership Team by presenting and sharing chain(s) program commitments, trends, and processes
- Communicates key chain “wins” (placements, programs, etc) with brewing and inventory team to ensure Holidaily Production team fully supports chain programs
- Identify and pursue key prospects that are not being penetrated with Holidaily products and establish new business with such accounts.
- Create and maintain chain prospect list for future markets, and leverage existing national chain relationships as Holidaily expands distribution to new market
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations, locally and nationally
Skills and Experience:
- Must be 21+
- 3-5 years of key national account sales experience
- Knowledge of national craft beer industry and trends, including the gluten free and better for you segments
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Analytical, problem solver, collaborative, strategic, results-oriented, creative thinker
- Proven track record of efficiently maintaining and growing chain customer relationships
- Ability to leverage relationships to increase distribution, shelf space, and drive increased business
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to be proactive, take initiative, work autonomously, and be highly self-motivated
- Must be an energetic and competitive person, who is passionate about a career in sales & craft beer
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Position requires driving to and from distributorships, and retail accounts, over a large geographic territory, incumbent must have the following:
- A valid Driver’s License
- A good driving record
- A reliable, registered, and insured leased or owned vehicle
- Able to regularly lift/carry 50 pounds
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to manage the fast pace that is typical for the retail food and beverage industry
This is a salaried position with a base salary range of $50,000 to $70,000 with additional performance based compensation opportunity. In addition, Holidaily Brewing Company provides health, dental, vision and retirement benefits to full-time employees.
How to Apply:
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line CHAIN SALES REPRESENTATIVE