Brewing Operations Manager
Twelve PercentApply for this Job
Brewing Operations Manager - Twelve Percent
The Brewing Operations Manager will oversee our production operation. The manager will be required to carefully plan and schedule assignments and staff, step in where needed to get things done, and ensure that our production objectives are being executed optimally.
- Work with the Director of Brewery Operations to establish daily, weekly and monthly objectives for the operation.
- Plan workflow and schedule staff to ensure objectives are accomplished as efficiently as possible, without compromising quality.
- Execute production tasks in all areas of the brewery as needed (brewing, cellaring & packaging).
- Deal with any and all problems that may arise on a production floor to ensure a smooth operation.
- Manage inventory & raw materials.
- Constantly look for ways to improve the operation.
- Help lead us into new areas of production.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience in an operations position in the food & beverage industry. Experience in alcoholic beverages, preferably a brewery, is ideal.
- Strong critical thinking ability.
- Strong understanding of the brewing process.
- Ability to handle the physical rigors of a production brewery – for example: long hours on your feet, the ability to move half barrels of kegs (161 pounds), the ability to handle a wet/cold/ hot environment, etc.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and we offer an excellent benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401K with match, and paid vacation.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company with excellent opportunities for the right individuals.
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com