Area Sales Manager
The Lemon Perfect CompanyApply for this Job
Lemon Perfect is seeking high-performing Area Sales Managers based in the Jacksonville/Orlando, Atlanta, and Northern California areas who bring significant ambition, strong leadership qualities, and a desire to join a winning team. This position will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will play a critical role in growing Lemon Perfect sales and visibility within your territory. Key responsibilities for the role include growing our in-store business by visiting accounts in person with in-store support and relationship building. The ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, outgoing, competitive and is hungry to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that is making a difference in the enhanced-water landscape.
Commensurate with experience; strong benefits package; equity plan participation
- Further the development, sales, and promotion of the brand and build brand loyalty both nationally and at store level.
- Build and maintain relationships with buyers at store level.
- Managing existing accounts and gaining additional placements within stores, including secondary points of purchase and cooler placement.
- Communicate successes, competition trends, deals, product introductions and opportunities via weekly sales recaps to their Regional Manager
- Execute available monthly deals at store level to maximize brand potential and eliminate out of stock situations
- Identify accounts that can be maximized with sampling and execute in store demos
- Execute P.O.S., cooler, and secondary placement opportunities using tools provided from the Regional Manager
- Perform demos as needed.
- Plan out and prioritize weekly strategies to optimize field time – roughly hitting 10-15 accounts daily, closing voids, increasing shelf presence, merchandising, and taking reorders from store managers
- Logging field data into Shelvspace.
- Ensure execution of new product launches, promotions, and secondary placements.
- Effective merchandising in-store with POS materials. Wearing and utilizing branded gear (shirts, sweaters, hats) and keeping cold product in your car or backpack for in-store sampling.
- Provide weekly recaps and updates from the field.
- May travel to support new openings or to support growth initiatives.
- Approximately 95% of your time in the field visiting accounts
Deeply passionate about the brand, inspired by what we represent, and have a desire to make an impact with your career
- Obsession for understanding customer behavior: lives, breaths and dreams about how to better reach and understand our buyers
- Enthusiastic and comfortable working in a start-¬up organization (think rapidly growing / changing environment)
- 2+ years of experience in sales
- Strong planning, organizational, project management along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously – you can run with something from beginning to end
- Works well with ambiguity – can navigate in the grey and asks the right questions to get at the solution
- Analyze opportunities quickly and have an ability to execute company goals efficiently
- Resourcefulness to improvise and adapt to deal with daily challenges via creative problem solving.
- Clean driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to use basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)