B2B Sales Specialist
Too Good To GoApply for Job
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste 40% of all the food produced in the US.
We’re on a mission to change this and are building our San Francisco team right now!
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 28 Million users, and more than 51 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but we are just at the start of our US journey...
We’re looking for an exceptional B2B Sales Representative to join the California superstar team at Too Good To Go in San Francisco.
The expected start date for this role is March 29th.
We are looking for a dedicated B2B Sales Representative with a passion for tackling food waste. You will report to the Head of Sales and play an active part in building our sales team in San Francisco, CA.
Above all, in this role, you'll be a hunter. You're hungry to get out there, build connections and grow our community of food waste warriors by signing up restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries and local food retailers.
- Engage with restaurants (through in-person visits, emails, calls, social media) to introduce Too Good To Go.
- This is a mix of inside and outside sales:
- Make several cold calls per day, door to door, and often seal the partnership with face to face meetings.
- Qualify inbound leads and turn them into pipeline opportunities.
- Meet ambitious weekly and monthly objectives defined by the company. You'll want to crush these goals.
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders/decision-makers and generate interest about Too Good To Go.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Sales, preferably in a startup environment.
- A good network within the local food/restaurant industry is a big plus.
- Proactive, organized, and a positive, solution-oriented mindset.
- Fluent in English- Communication skills, both written and oral, and has the energy and tonality to be respectfully assertive.
- Autonomous and self-motivated, able to tackle different initiatives and adapt to a constantly changing and highly demanding work environment.
- Competitive and results-focused, understand KPIs and are driven to smash targets.
- Coach-ability. Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve.
- A genuine passion for the mission (you also dream of a planet with no food waste!)
- If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your cover letter!
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 750 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 16 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- A transparent and trustworthy company culture where you have the independence to unleash your creativity.
- An authentic, fun, and supportive team where successes are celebrated together.
- 100% Employer paid health coverage options for employee (includes medical EPO plan, dental, and vision)
- 50% Employer paid health coverage options for your family
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Pre Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- Generous Vacation Package of 20 days + 9 paid company holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
How to apply
- We are passionate about recruitment and grateful for your interest! Please carefully read everything written above and check out our website and international media to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your Resume and Cover letter in English directly here.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. Resumes and/or Cover Letters will not be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.