Recover 180Apply for Job
RECOVER 180° was created for those who work hard and play harder – and is revolutionizing the functional hydration category. Our premium isotonic formula contains three times the amount of electrolytes of other leading sports drinks, clocking in with half the calories and less sugar too. Essential vitamins kickstart the body’s natural healing process and boost immunity, while plant-based extracts build anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects in the body. We are a fast-growing and well-funded start-up venture with a strong presence in our test markets, and are breaking into national markets this year.
We are seeking an Operations Coordinator who can jump into multiple projects simultaneously with urgency and attention to detail. Working with a small team in a true start-up environment, this role will provide support across business functions including production, procurement, development, vendor management and certification. Based in Recover’s offices in Culver City, the Operations Coordinator will report to the VP of Business Development.
While Recover 180's offices are located in the Los Angeles are, we are open to remote/virtual work for candidates who live outside the LA area or even California!
Here's what you'll do:
- Ensure facilities and products comply with certification standards; seek additional certifications as needed
- Coordinate production runs; ensure runs are completed and samples are received accurately and in a timely manner
- Process and track inventory and orders across facilities and distributors
- Coordinate freight shipping logistics to ensure on-time and accurate deliveries to distributors; prepare BOLs and create tracking system
- Implement and manage projects across business functions; hold vendors and team members accountable to timelines and deliverables; create and update workflows
- Identify new vendors and cost-savings potential
- Coordinate and execute day-to-day tasks related to general brand efforts including administration and business function processes
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Master of Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Comfortable developing and implementing systems for tracking project status
- Ability to manage complex priorities and multiple projects within tight timelines
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter with roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done mentality – willing to take on ANY project with minimal direction
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, preferably within the beverage or general CPG industry