Octopi Brewing / Untitled ArtApply for this Job
Octopi is looking for Cellarpersons - Located in Waunakee, WI.
Various full-time shifts available, including weekend, weekday, and overnight shifts.
We are a growing facility and hiring to staff for our expansions! Our environment is a clean facility with new equipment that can assist brewers in performing various beverage production tasks.
The cellarperson is responsible for performing a variety of cellar tasks and contributing to quality, efficient operations of the cellar. Tasks include batching, fermentation, monitoring beverage production, CIPing equipment, and more.
· Learn, understand and operate all cellar piping and equipment
· Perform CIP on all equipment, piping
· Learn and perform all cellar processes including beer finishing, yeast handling, transfers, batching, blending, non-beer related processes, etc.
· Produce in-spec product at all times
· Follow safety protocol and SOPs for all processes
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Ability to lift 55lbs and move 165lbs, as needed.
· Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
· Proficient in MS Office.
· Basic troubleshooting skills in a brewing/manufacturing setting.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Time management skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
Education and Experience:
· 2-3 years experience in a brewing environment, a plus.
· Degree in Brewing Science/Technology, a plus.
We are looking for an energetic candidate with a positive attitude. You should model teamwork, collaboration, communication, honesty and community. You must believe that your team’s successes are your own achievements. We will train and guide in every process and help you become a well-rounded professional. You will be accountable for every aspect your work. You will be responsible to ensure all your tasks are conducive to a safe working environment.
You will be part of Octopi’s team, both internally and externally, so you must always represent the company in a positive manner.
At Octopi we think of ourselves as a community. We are open, informal and laid back, but also hard working and respectful of others. You should be as well.
Qualified and interested individuals should please submit their letter of intention and resume.
Compensation varies based on experience. Health insurance, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k and other extra perks.
Offers of employment at Octopi are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates, as deemed necessary.
Job Type: Full-time