Three Creeks Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Job Description and Responsibilities
Three Creeks Brewing Company is looking for the right person to join our team and accept the reigns of Sales Management to lead us forward. If you are enthusiastic, self motivated, love craft beer and just can't help but ask for a sale, we want you on our team. Three Creeks Sales Manager is ultimately responsible for all aspects of beer sales, reporting directly to the President of the Company. Daily activities may include Hiring, Training and Managing Sales Staff, Distribution management, incentive/programming oversight, Key Account Calls, presentations to staff and clients, budgets and driving innovative new solutions to an ever changing beer industry.
- Establish and execute sales plans to drive profitable growth through distribution partners, chain accounts and retail execution.
- Hire, Train and Manage Sales force
- Set routes\goals. A-B-C accounts
- Monitor activity levels and follow up\execution
- Utilize VIP reporting tools to build account database and track rep as well as account level sales. Identifying opportunities and weaknesses in our sales channels.
- Manage Key Account Staff
- New chain authorizations, reset schedules, add/deletes, and ad activity.
- Store Sampling dates
- Monitoring Pricing and a Post-off schedule
- Special Events, (Beer Festivals, Brewers Dinners, Community Festivals)
- Marketing and POS Management
- Maintain Monthly Metrics Reporting package for review with President
- Actively participate in account calls, samplings and events.
- Review and approval of staff expenses and Wholesaler Bill Backs
- Manage communication so each wholesaler is educated on our execution plans
- Maintain strong relationships with all wholesalers within territory. Know staff from ownership to office personnel, from inventory staff to sales staff.
- Develop an Annual Market Plan (AMP) with each Distributor including goals for sales and distribution, budgets, reviews, post off’s, new product roll outs, chain store presentations, Incentives and Special Events.
- Track data to follow up on execution of AMP goals on a monthly basis with a quarterly review
- Conduct sales meetings with staff for education opportunities of core brands and new product roll outs, incentives or promotions.
- Work with TCBC Operations to address production run quantities (seasonals), inventory floor levels, timing of deliveries, monitor code dates, one-off draught requests and NIF information.
- Update VIP systems for all new product offerings to all tracking of sales\inventory
- Evaluate new markets, and Distribution partners within those markets for consideration as we expand.
- 5+ years of craft beer sales experience, with full understanding of wholesaler and supplier roles
- 3+ years in Sales Management
- Self motivated, self driven individual
- Passion for success, for the brewery, craft beer and our staff
- Familiar with laws and regulations pertaining to Craft beer sales within territory
- Excellent computer skills with ability to navigate Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong ability to utilize VIP reporting to drive high quality analysis
- Manage a budget, wholesalers and yours.
- Lift kegs (@160#’s)
- Clean driving record
- OLCC Servers Permit
- DOE, commensurate with Industry
- Auto and phone allowance
- Monthly Expense budget
- Health Insurance
- 2 weeks accrued Vacation