Sonoma Springs Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Sonoma Springs Brewing Company is looking for brewery staff to join our growing team! This key member of the team will be responsible for assisting with all cold side aspects of the brewery. Daily activities could include the following:
- Assisting with cold side and packaging equipment efficiently, accurately and safely to produce and package quality beer according to our standard operating procedures and parameters.
- Assisting with batch setups and Yeast Disposal
- Assisting with disposal of spent materials
- Performing a variety of sanitation and cleaning tasks such as Fermenter, BBT and other tank CIP/Scrub/Sanitation, floor scrubbing, Mill and tank cleaning, sweeping, cleaning hoses, parts, and other housekeeping tasks.
- Assisting with packaging operations such as bottling, kegging, dock work and sanitation
- Assisting in other areas when possible/needed
- Must have professional brewing experience or formal brewing education
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work both independently and in small teams
- Must have a clean criminal and driving record
- Must participate in a pre-employment physical
- Flexibility to work additional hours and days that deviate from regular work schedules
- Ability to handle up to 170 lbs kegs
- Ability to think creatively and bring new ideas to the table
- Demonstrate the desire to learn
What Sonoma Springs Offers:
- Competitive rate for an individual with the right skills based on experience
- The ability to join a small growing team on the ground floor of a well-funded brewery.
Title and salary will be determined by your experience. Please submit your cover letter and resume with your work experience when applying. In person interview is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.