Four Peaks Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
We’re hiring! Four Peaks is looking for people whose tireless work ethic is outpaced only by their passion to learn and grow in the craft beer industry. Currently seeking experienced individuals for cellar roles within our brewery. Daily activities could include the following:
- Assisting with packaging equipment efficiently, accurately and safely to produce and package quality beer according to our standard operating procedures and parameters.
- Assisting with batch setups and Yeast Disposal
- Assisting with disposal of spent materials
- Performing a variety of sanitation and cleaning tasks such as Fermenter, BBT and other tank CIP/Scrub/Sanitation, floor scrubbing, Mill and tank cleaning, sweeping, cleaning hoses, parts, and other housekeeping tasks.
- Assisting with packaging operations such as bottling, kegging, and sanitation as needed
- Assisting in other areas when possible/needed
- Must have professional brewery experience or formal brewing education
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work both independently and in small teams
- Must participate in a pre-employment background check and drug screen - No DUI's within the last 5 years.
- Flexibility to work additional hours and days that deviate from regular work schedules
- Ability to handle up to 170 lbs kegs
- Ability to think creatively and bring new ideas to the table
- Demonstrate the desire to learn
What Four Peaks Offers:
- Benefits from day one - medical, dental, vision, 401K and many others
- Overtime and bonus-eligible
- Paid time off, sick time and company paid holidays
- Employee beer benefit
- Discounts at our pubs
- Safe and positive work environment
Title and salary will be determined by your experience. Entry level cellar roles start at $17/hr. Please submit your cover letter and resume with your work experience when applying.