Director of Sales - 3 Sheeps Brewing Co - Wisconsin
3 Sheeps Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
3 Sheeps Brewing Company
Director of Sales
We are looking for an energetic, organized, and driven person with a commitment to handling aggressive growth to work with our founder to push our brewery forward and reach its full potential.
Located just north of Milwaukee, in the craft beer loving community of Sheboygan County, 3 Sheeps Brewing has quickly expanded year after year. We have the capacity to triple our volume to 30,000bbls before further construction is required. With our robust barrel aging program and vibrant taproom, we are eager to continue growing and creating great craft beer.
We are looking for an individual to lead and motivate the sales side of the brewery. We have plenty of room to grow within our current facility and are looking for the right person to take us from being a microbrewery to a regional brewery. Our close knit group is driven at 3 Sheeps Brewing to make great beer, grow quickly, and have great partnerships with our wholesalers and retailers. This person must share the same drive.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – SALES MANAGEMENT
- Be knowledgeable about 3 Sheeps brewing brand and packages
- Primary focus on growing chain sales and wholesale, as well as maintaining relationships with independent accounts
- Develop business plans for each wholesaler and identify resources needed to successfully execute the plan
- Set and achieve sales volume and distribution goals aligned with wholesaler partners stemming from Annual Business plan meetings
- Create and manage territory budgets throughout the year
- Manage sales and sampling team
- Contribute to the marketing plan by working with Marketing/Communications to align sales goals with marketing plan
- Travel will be required with some overnight stays.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 5 years of sales experience in the craft beer world from the brewery or distributor side required
- 3 years of experience at a director or manager level for alcohol or related beverage sales
- 2 years of managing chain distribution required
- Wholesaler management experience– budget, planning, pricing, inventory, distribution gaps
- Experience in on and off premise segment
- Ability to work in a small, faced paced environment & capable of building dynamic, collaborative relationships is necessary
- Ability to have difficult, sensitive conversations with retailers and overcome consumers objections to deliver on goals and accomplish challenging initiatives
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and the ability to get things completed
- Self motivated and able to work with limited direction
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Masterful understanding of VIP and iDig
- Clean driving record and a reliable automobile
3 Sheeps Brewing offers a competitive compensation package, benefits including health insurance, dental, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off. Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.