Associate Ecommerce Site Manager
Nature's Bakery, LLCApply for Job
As Ecommerce Associate Site Manager you will also serve as the central point person to manage production, cataloging, merchandising, and publishing of all Nature’s Bakery digital content as well as manage the execution of naturesbakery.com marketing development strategies. This role reports to the VP of Ecommerce but you will work closely with the entire Marketing team as well as external agency partners.
- Working with agency partners and other members of the Marketing team to develop and optimize naturesbakery.com experience tied to the promotion and media strategies to drive e-commerce sales growth
- Responsible for uploading of all website assets (creative, copy, product imagery, pricing, promotions, etc.) to Magento back-end system and complete QA process before pushing to live website
- Leading website change requests and managing their project completion in a timely manner including setting milestones, QA Process, and owning developer relationship.
- Directly updating or developing new site content using the Magento backend CMS, including the use of HTML as needed
- Makes sure that new products are organized correctly on the site and their content is published on time for launches
- Analyze and report key naturesbakery.com performance metrics on a monthly/per project basis
- Analyzes weekly inventory and sales reports for trends; re-merchandise site/update creative as needed to drive sales for particular products
- Work closely with consumer relations and 3PL for any out of stock or potential issues due to discontinuation etc.
- Review site search terms and create appropriate URL redirects or metadata changes for “zero result” terms
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate has an authentic passion for digital media and advertising with experience working in a media/creative agency, and/or consumer packaged goods (premium/healthy/lifestyle products a plus).
- 2-3 year of relevant ecommerce technical experience: merchandising, quality assurance, & project management
- BA/BS in a related field such as Marketing, Business, Communications, Ecommerce
- Some working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent oral, verbal, and written communication skills
- Extensive experience using Google Analytics, running A/B tests, and performing audience segmentation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and able to get quickly up to speed with business intelligence systems
- Experience with Magento, Slack, Asana, Jira, Photoshop, and other design or web development tools is beneficial.
- Entrepreneurial: Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and lean organization
- Passionate: Authentic passion for sustainability and natural, healthier foods and share our passion for making them more accessible to all
- Analytical: Strong knowledge of media research (vendors), trafficking, tracking, and reporting processes, techniques, and technologies, yet just as comfortable using soft data (intuition) to make decisions
- Initiative: Volunteers readily; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks.
- Project Management: Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
- A Growth Mindset: Incessantly curious, motivated to keep learning and growing vs. settled in what you already know, especially as it relates to digital media best practices and emerging technologies
- Team Player: Believe collaboration and teamwork leads to stronger results and are the best ways to get things done
- Results-Oriented: Proven ability to improve return on advertising spending and scaling spend while increasing ROAS
- Creative: Bring a creative, optimistic approach to new challenges