Manager, eCommerce (Amazon/Pure Play eCommerce Channels)
FIJI Water Company LLCApply for Job
Are you looking to have an impact, work in a dynamic environment, and drive growth in the eCommerce space? Come join The Wonderful Company's eCommerce Team!
The Manager, eCommerce is focused on eCommerce, digital marketing, marketing strategy and business development for our Pure Play eCommerce channel. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing the Wonderful eCommerce business across all Amazon businesses (Amazon.com, AmazonFresh, AmazonGo, AmazonFresh physical grocery stores, Amazon Business, Amazon Pantry), Boxed, and other 3rd party marketplaces for our iconic brands including FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Wonderful Halos, Wonderful Seedless Lemons, Wonderful Pistachios, JUSTIN Wines, and Landmark Vineyards.
This driven, analytical, strategic and entrepreneurial Manager will plan, manage and execute all digital marketing and offline marketing campaigns for the eCommerce channel. You will also have broader responsibility that extends to general management of the eCommerce business and P&L which includes the business operation, customer service, vendor management, forecasting and other general management initiatives.
A Day In the Life at FIJI Water:
- Lead Amazon and other online marketplace businesses through terms negotiations, joint business planning, and multi-dollar annual marketing planning and execution
- Oversee strategy and execution of marketing and promotions plans to drive eCommerce growth
- Plan strategic digital marketing through eCommerce-owned channels (ex. Retailer website promotions and merchandising, programmatic ads, SEM/SEO, social, sponsorships)
- Collaborate closely with the operations team to ensure complete and on-time order fulfillment, chargeback minimization and operations metrics compliance
- Interact regularly with brand marketing teams to generate seamless collaboration with eCommerce and marketing initiatives
- Manage Pure Play eCommerce P&L
- Oversee the development and manage the day to day of the Pure Play team
- Collaborate cross-functionally on necessary reporting, systems, and process improvement projects
- Forecast, plan, and optimize annual eCommerce marketing spend across brands
- Manage sales, pricing and marketing reporting
- Conduct ongoing and ad hoc eCommerce analysis and present findings to leadership
- Travel, while minimal, may be required
Your Contribution to FIJI Water:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the digital marketing and eCommerce space
- A genuine interest and intellectually curiosity in eCommerce is mandatory
- Knowledge of Amazon systems (e.g. Vendor Central, sponsored search, DSP) and an understanding of Amazon Advertising strategy, optimization, and management preferred
- Demonstrated business acumen and judgement
- Previous experience in food & beverage or consumer goods is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to be effective, thorough and concise
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience working in a complex culture, serving disparate needs
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to evolving responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-driven to achieve goals; high energy level is essential
- BA/BS is required, MBA or other advanced degree is a plus
Wonderful Dedication to You:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, weekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Training in continuous improvement and project management
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindfulness classes
FIJI® Water, natural artesian waer bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium imported bottled water in the United States. Known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouthfeel and unique mineral profile, FIJI Water is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 90 countries. To discover Earth's Finest Water®, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.