Tin Roof Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Tin Roof Brewing is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Packaging Manager to join the team. An award-winning production brewery in the heart of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Tin Roof produces a variety of styles focused on innovation and quality.
Baton Rouge is located an hour from New Orleans and less than an hour from Lafayette, and serves as the state capital of Louisiana. The home city of LSU, Baton Rouge is bustling with activity, providing great entertainment, food, and natural beauty. Recreation and quality of life are in abundance here on the banks of the Mississippi River.
Tin Roof’s Packaging Manager is the primary lead on coordinating and executing packaging of finished beer into cans, and kegs. As a department supervisor, the Packaging Manager will be responsible for overseeing the packaging team, operating the canning line, keg cleaning, training staff, and fulfilling distribution orders. This position reports directly to the General Manager. Extensive experience with canning lines and packaging equipment is preferred.
- Management experience in production and distribution
- Mechanical aptitude
- Beer packaging quality expertise
- Food safety and HAACP experience
- Organizational skills with organizational system training preferred
- An accredited brewing school education preferred
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
- Strong work ethic with excellent social and communication skills
- Forklift training preferred
- Situational awareness and attention to detail.
- Driven and motivated candidates are prioritized
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. and remain on feet for 8-10 hours a day.
Compensation is commensurate of experience and necessity is for immediate hire. References included with resumes are requested. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to apply.
Tin Roof Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer.