On Premise Key Account Manager- Texas
Founders Brewing CoApply for Job
Specifically, accountable for the sales volume, distribution, brand activity(s) and Key Account partnerships/results in the identified geography/set of accounts. Provides support to the Key Account and Field Sales Team by locally leading and directing internal and external resources to execute sales objectives and activities; all aligned to with overall FBC goals- volume, effective POD(s), profit and overall “brand equity” all while optimizing budget(s)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Support Founders Brewing Company Core Values and Purpose.
- Work the with the Senior Key Account Manager or other Key Account Managers to develop a strong working partnership with assigned Key Accounts at all necessary levels and with all necessary departments; maintain a consistent market visitation schedule in order to do so.
- Develop your analytical skills over time to be able to present sales information and analysis of the overall business to a buyer or distributor.
- Work directly with and maintains constant communication with Wholesaler Partners in all assigned geographies to uncover incremental opportunities across multiple markets at local and Regional level(s). BE THE FACE on the Key Account Team at distributor level(s).
- Gain distribution of new items, continue the sales of existing products while all selling solutions to support both any feature and/or promotional activity
- Assist in developing trimester call-coverage target lists (calendar) built from goals and objectives. Assist the KAM in creating volume projections and needed budgets/ROI.
- Monitor and execute Pricing Surveys Quarterly (or as defined by KAM); collect and communicate back to internal team(s) as needed/planned.
- Must be able to analyze and develop sales opportunity from VIP software, IRI, Nielsen or Lilypad. This usage is part of the weekly management routine.
- Develops fact-based selling tools & best practices to use at retail and distributor levels in order to drive sales and engagement with call points.
- Communicate opportunities, issues and market intelligence with all appropriate internal and external stakeholders through written, verbal and electronic means.
- Perform administrative tasks as they are assigned (expense reports, monthly work calendar, establish distribution targets, evaluate discount programs, conduct price surveys).
- Effectively present the entire Founders Brewing portfolio while driving results of all company and team initiatives within assigned accounts.
- Ensure all investments deliver a positive ROI – to be determined jointly with KAM.
- Sell FBC portfolio in a “business consultant-manner” – our people and brands are tools for category growth for our retailers and wholesalers both
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records monthly- to include all T&E and Sales Support budgets + scorecards and other items within the management routine list.
- Drive the business! Over-deliver against all volume and revenue/barrel goals (plans).
- Maintain professional image and demeanor at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reliable car and be able to travel.
- Ability to work flexible schedule; ability to work some weekends.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ of key accounts experience in the beverage industry.
- Strong knowledge of craft beer industry and its retail consumers.
- Knowledgeable of Founders Brewing Company brands and procedures.
- Experience with sales data writing, reporting, and analysis.
- Experience with National syndicated national account sales data and /CRM software.
- A willingness to travel a minimum of 4 days a week in support of the requirements of the position (i.e. fostering partnerships, growing the business, etc.)
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.