Boulder Area Sales Rep
WeldWerks Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
We are hiring for a Boulder area Sales Rep to join our growing sales team! We are seeking applicants with at least one year sales experience and live in or around the Boulder area.
As a key part of our business, our sales team blankets the Front Range with our awesome beers and incredible service and hospitality. At the core of our sales philosophy, we aim to provide a quality entrance to our brand experience and ensure we are everywhere our customers need us which reinforces our relevancy in the marketplace.
Our key relationships are craft-centric bars and high end restaurants, as well as visible, engaged and curated liquor stores. We supplement those efforts with attendance at local festivals, account-driven events, and a concerted effort towards account education and engagement.
First and foremost, we are looking for teammates that have a passion for craft beer and the craft beer movement. We need you to believe in and understand the product you are selling! Though we have successfully built a solid reputation within Colorado, we need your skills to help take our sales strategies to the next level by growing our brand and maintaining our reputation. We are a trusting and open brewery, we do not micromanage and we want feedback, insight and input. We will only remain a dynamic and fast growing company because of the people we hire.
We need teammates who will go the extra mile in both ability and desire. We are looking for a trusting team member that can contribute to our long term success. We are looking for a dynamic person that is interested in continually transforming our brewery to be the best it can be!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Build and maintain strong partnerships with key accounts through:
-Frequent visits with a focus on top accounts
-Product placement and quality checks
-Communication and education of releases, availability, and tasting notes
-Marketing programs such as specials, hand-sells, and tap takeovers
-Management of account data including terms and receivables
Management of account data including terms and receivables
Develop strategic and effective growth opportunities
Develop and participate in community events and festivals
Effective use of all primary sales related systems and applications
Uphold WeldWerks’ reputation with accounts, vendors and the general public
Skill and Knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge of and a passion for craft beer and the brewing industry
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales or customer service
- Ability to develop and manage relationships
- Ability to provide input on development and maintenance of sales strategies
- Moderate knowledge of sales reports
- Moderate skill in CRM and Google Apps systems
- Strong comprehension of communication channels and expectations
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High aptitude for learning, being a self-starter and a great people connector
- Remain calm under pressure or when dealing with disgruntled customers
- Be a strong and trusting team player
- Maintain relationships with outside groups and vendors
- Uses independent action in setting objectives and deciding how to proceed
- Duties are given in the form of broad goals or areas of responsibility
Hours, Travel and Physical Requirements:
- Must be 21 years old
- Work weekends, evenings and events (local and regional)
- Work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Frequently lift up to 160 pounds
- Clean Motor Vehicle Registration (MVR)
WeldWerks is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant seeking employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, public assistance status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.