Direct to Consumer Manager
Russian River Brewing CompanyApply for Job
Russian River Brewing Company Windsor is hiring a full time DTC Manager to join our team! This role is responsible for managing all aspects of direct to consumer e-commerce sales and customer service while staying committed to our high-quality standards. The DTC Manager collaborates with several departments, (Owners, Production, Warehouse, Hospitality), to ensure an ideal product mix is available by managing an efficient inventory/ordering system and providing excellent customer service. Does this sound like you? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Oversees, coordinates and participates in the entire process of fulfilling online beer and merchandise sales orders.
- Responds in a timely and professional manner to customer inquiries and issues.
- Oversees the creation of new and ordering of existing merchandise.
- Maintains weekly reporting including sales and inventory reports of DTC product and material.
- Oversees and coordinates monthly inventory count utilizing current company systems and policies and procedures.
- Orders shipping materials for Windsor Gift Shop and DTC online beer orders.
- Ensures all administrative duties and responsibilities are completed in a timely manner.
- Forecasts future beer releases by analyzing sales data and trends.
- Ensures ethical and honest handling of company’s money.
- Reviews and monitors expenditures to ensure that they conform to budget.
- Establishes and maintains excellent customer relations, internally and externally.
- Communicates relevant policy and procedural changes to staff.
- Maintains a safe and comfortable environment for employees, vendors and customers.
- Posts weekly schedule for team members in Windsor and approves timecards for direct reports.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
This position is the leader of the department and directly manages DTC staff in Windsor, while providing guidance to Santa Rosa pub employees.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Alcohol Beverage laws as they pertain to shipping beer/alcohol.
- Principles and processes for providing excellent customer service, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Raw materials, production processes, quality control, and other techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills for dealing with the public.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management for dealing with diverse duties and staff
- Business and management principles involved in resource allocation, leadership and supervisory techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Concurrently handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Works well as a team member.
- Calculate figures and amounts.
- Understand and follow oral and written instruction.
- Communicate information and ideas both verbally and in writing so others will understand.
- Organize, prioritize, and manage time.
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternate.
- Minimum two years’ related experience in a comparable environment.
- People management: minimum of one-year experience required.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
Much of the work consists of conveying and receiving information verbally and through writing. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand and walk for long periods of time; use fingers, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, bend, twist and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, and/or move up to 55 pounds. Use of arms above or below the shoulder is sometimes required. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Requires manual dexterity and ability to quickly move hand(s), hand with arm, grasp, manipulate or assemble.
We offer a fun and rewarding work environment that includes group medical/dental/vision/life/accident insurance, paid time off, 401k with matching, and discounts on beer/food/merchandise!
RRBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. RRBC utilizes e-verify.