Nature's BakeryApply for Job
Nature's Bakery believes that simple, wholesome snacks are the best fuel for active, joyful lives. We bake our own bars with recipes that prioritize real, simple, and wholesome. We are best known for our whole wheat Fig Bars but are continuously innovating with Gluten Free Fig Bars, Oatmeal Crumble Bars, Double Chocolate Brownie Bars and more! Today, we are one of the fastest growing snack brands in the category and have recently joined KIND, a healthy snacking leader, and the Mars family of companies, to accelerate the growth of our healthier snacking platform. Come bake with us and create a world of snacking that is both good, and good for you.
As a Brand Manager at Nature’s Bakery you will play a central role in driving engagement with consumers and continued success with retailers in the fast-paced BFY snacking world! You will lead the strategy and execution plan for business growth in collaboration with internal cross-functional and agency teams to deliver portfolio and national digital media success. The role reports to the Marketing Director.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Translate consumer insights into actionable media and product strategies in collaboration with cross-functional partners and agency teams in support of annual plan.
- Lead base renovation projects including strategy setting, commercialization, and project plan execution, in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Brand Leadership:
- Partner with content and e-commerce teams, and agency partners to shape integrated marketing campaigns.
- Lead annual planning process in collaboration with business development to identify and plan key initiatives in support of achieving growth targets.
- Manage the national media budget and report on national paid campaign performance, including optimization and future strategy opportunities.
- Lead monthly competitive analysis across all channels and share actionable insights with cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
WHAT YOU BRING: The ideal candidate is a proven marketer with experience in a food or beverage CPG company, preferably in natural and/or premium consumables. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 4+ years of brand management and media marketing experience required, high-preference for CPG experience in food & beverage
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- MBA preferred
- Strategic: You have a proven track record for identifying winning strategies and executing against them with measurable success
- Insight-Driven: Proven success identifying and leveraging consumer insights for commercial success, i.e. new product launches, consumer or market segmentation
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic and lean organization
- Passionate: You have a personal passion for sustainability and natural, healthier foods and share our passion for making them more accessible to all
- Analytical: Comfortable using hard and soft data to mine for opportunities, measure results and inform decision making
- A Growth Mindset: Incessantly curious, motivated to keep learning and growing vs. settled in what you already know
- Creative: Bring a creative, optimistic approach to new challenges
- Team Player: Believe collaboration and teamwork leads to stronger results and are the best ways to get things done
100% Employee Paid for Basic Medical/ Dental/Vision Plans
Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
Paid Life Insurance + AD&D
401 (k) Plan with matching company contribution
Paid Vacations (Full Time)
Nature’s Bakery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment and will not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any terms and conditions of employment because of any basis protected by federal, state, local law including race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age marital status, physical and mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information.