Off Premise Sales Representative - Jersey Shore, NJ
Inspira MarketingApply for Job
We are seeking an Off Premise Sales Representative for our New Jersey territory. The Sales Representative is responsible for accelerating and scaling the growth of a premium ready-to-drink (RTD) spirits brand within a targeted territory, heavily focused in the off premise (90% of time). A high emphasis is placed on increasing brand awareness through strategic product placement, display execution, and brand building programming and visibility activities. This role will build strong relationships with both the client partner, and distributor personnel to ensure market goals are met.
Here’s just a sample of what you’ll be doing. Job responsibilities may shift in response to local/state ordinances related to COVID-19.
- Establish and maintain a regular schedule of account appointments including sales calls, and distributor work-withs
- Data-driven approach to identify new opportunities for distribution up-sell and multiple SKU distribution
- Secure optimal product positioning on shelf and floor; enforce placement standards; execute point of sale programs; process restocks and reorders
- Develop creative solutions to meet account specific needs identified during sales calls
- Work closely with local distributor personnel to collaborate on goals and objectives and ensure proper product inventory
- Bring awareness to and promote premium brand through special events, opportunistic sampling, and education
- Maintain open communication with field and HQ
- Manage budget and maintain records for monthly reconciliation
- Ensure compliance of all alcoholic beverage regulations
We will provide you with best in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive and desire to win — we’ll make sure you have the rest!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be 21 years or older to apply
- 3-5 years demonstrated sales experience, preferably in alcohol beverage
- Previous retail, off premise / on premise work experience and familiarity with sales management systems is a plus
- Passionate individual who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit; ambitious self-starter with a results-oriented mindset and desire to live the brand and ‘own their business’
- Microsoft Office experience is required
- Knowledge of market and community and network of contacts
- Must live in assigned territory and be willing to travel inter-state
- Must have valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle with clean driving record/background check
- Must use own car or public transportation to travel to and from accounts
- Must be able to lift and move cases of product frequently
- Must be able to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed
About the Company:
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.