Sacramento Market Manager
Drake's Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
The Sacramento Market Manager will collaborate with the Sales Director develop plans that inspire and engage craft beer drinkers to become loyal customers of the Drake’s Brewing Company craft beer portfolio. Some of what to expect as our Sacramento Market Manager:
- Develop and execute business plans with assigned distributor to grow volume and market share
- Actively engage with retail accounts to achieve distribution and volume goals throughout territory with, and without, distributor sales personnel
- Responsible for leading and ensuring maximum distributor focus and investment on Drake’s portfolio via annual business plan, monthly plan implementation/execution, and regular interaction and communication.
- Accountable for volume, distribution, and retail execution.
- Responsible for being the primary point of contact for distributor.
- Drive customer and solution-based selling with distributor.
- Accountable for volume, distribution, and share performance at assigned distributor.
- Coordinate with the Sales Director to develop and execute monthly and annual plans
- Responsible for selling in all channels – on premise and off
- Accountable for the analysis, segmentation, and development of target account lists
- Own the execution of the Drake’s performance in territory (distribution, display execution, tracking)
- Own the development of Drake’s portfolio of products (identifying and prioritizing brand building opportunities)
- Must live in the area which you will be managing and interacting
- Demonstrated success in relevant prior work experience
- Prior sales experience
- Experience selling in a direct store delivery environment preferred
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Retail and customer solution based selling ability
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation & persuasion skills
- Effective analytical skills – basic finance/business skills
- High energy team-player, with strong social skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google Software Suite
- Comfortable learning new CRM based software technologies
- Must have own vehicle and clean driving record over the past 2+ years