VP of Customer Success
Bedrock AnalyticsApply for this Job
Bedrock Analytics is looking for an exceptional VP of Customer Success. In addition to leading the CS team, the VP of Customer Success will work closely with our Sales, Product, and Engineering teams on a daily basis to drive value realization, optimize client retention, and grow existing business.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for transforming our Customer Success operation. You will lead the team through a transition from reactive churn mitigation efforts to proactive engagements to drive value realization and maximize customer satisfaction culminating in increased client retention and revenue expansion. Responsibilities will include:
A typical day might include:
- Building, leading, expanding, and mentoring the Customer Success team by setting the strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); mentoring, training, and developing a world-class team.
- Driving customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey; deploying programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities.
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization.
- Architecting the customer success organization and solutions to leverage and scale in support of our revenue ambitions, including striking the right balance for the services and support offered to our broad range of customer segments.
- Partnering very closely with our sales teams to engage with leaders at existing customers to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them.
- Engaging with customers to plan and understand the best ways to utilize Bedrock’s platform, software and services based on the customer’s business needs/issues.
- Developing a new training methodology for our customer success managers to enable our customers to better engage with the Bedrock Platform and to facilitate learning of best practices with our software
This role may be a fit for you if:
- 8+ years of experience in a Customer Success and/or Sales leadership role
- Ability to communicate well with individuals, teams, and across departments
- Experience with delivering SaaS at scale in SMB and enterprise CPGs
- Demonstrated success in building a Services or Customer Engagement function
- Broad-based business and technology professional with 5 years of experience leading a high-growth organization delivering software based business solutions to emerging and large enterprises either as a consulting partner or as a program owner on the client side.
- Senior leader able to operate effectively with C-level executives
- Can thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent leadership, management, and interpersonal skills.
- High EQ and ability to lead with positive influence.
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be open to 5-30% travel
Bonus points for:
- Experience with CPG industry + syndicated data + SaaS products
- Global expertise in a customer success or business development role
- Familiarity with Nielsen, IRI or SPINS
Bedrock Analytics powers the growth of today’s leading CPG manufacturers. The company’s cloud-based analytics platform and insights automation tools enable sales managers and business analysts to harness the power of data to craft powerful sales presentations that capture market share and drive increased revenue. Tracking more than $100 billion in CPG sales across more than 150 categories every month, Bedrock’s simple, powerful analytics platform and machine learning algorithms enable anyone within an organization to quickly and easily get the insights they need to close more deals. For more, visit bedrockanalytics.com.Compensation/Benefits
- We offer comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter Pre-tax benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive equity option grants
- Close-knit & friendly team
- We celebrate our consistent wins