Sales and Marketing Coordinator
34 DegreesApply for this Job
It is truly an exciting time to join the 34 Degrees team! Over the last decade we have grown to be a leader in the specialty deli category with our core line of entertaining crisps loved by consumers across the country. It’s with the same passion that we enter our company’s next phase: an expansion into the snacking category.
As the Sales & Marketing Coordinator, you will be an essential contributor to fulfilling the mission of 34 Degrees. You will work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to support all departmental functions and assist on special projects, as necessary.
ABOUT 34 DEGREES:
We are the team behind the deliciously light and crunchy entertaining and snacking crackers, 34 Degrees Crisps. Our company was founded by Craig Lieberman after he discovered a uniquely thin cracker while attending graduate school in Australia. The experience inspired him to create his own irresistibly crunchy crisps, which he named after the latitude of Sydney – 34 Degrees. Made with premium quality, simple ingredients, 34 Degrees Crisps are available in a line of versatile savory entertaining crisps, irresistibly snackable Sweet Crisps, and our new chickpea-based snack, SNAPS!
WHO WE ARE:
We believe that a workplace should allow you to be your most productive and creative self, with the full support of the people around you. Our team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture values authenticity, collaboration, hard work, results, and a light-hearted sense of humor.
We offer a competitive salary, annual bonus, and long-term incentive opportunities. Our outstanding benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, PTO, FSA, 401(k), wellness, professional development, travel, and more.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, but not limited to:
Sales & Marketing Support
- Assist with administrative needs of the business: customer contracts, new item set up, cost changes, customer system data, deduction and reclaim support, etc.
- Support sales team in developing selling materials and presentations, help evaluate business trends, and assist in planning processes
- Coordination of trade show and demo logistics
- Assist with invoicing/payment processing for the team as needed
- Support ongoing special project work, coordinate product samples, supplies, etc.
- Provide excellent customer experience for customer and consumer communications and input customer service details into business systems as required
- Share insights regarding the root causes of inquiries, concerns, and complaints in order to improve our products, operations, and policies
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and build rapport across all levels of an organization
- Exceptionally well organized, extreme attention to detail with consistent follow up
- Exhibits a strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Commitment to company culture and values
- Genuine interest in natural products, food, and an overall healthy lifestyle
- Proficient in a PC environment and with Microsoft Office programs and Google Docs
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ years of business experience required; Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience strongly preferred
If you’re enthusiastic about joining our team, we’d like to hear from you! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. The application period is open through May 31, 2021. Please ensure that ‘Sales & Marketing Coordinator – YOUR NAME’ is in the subject line. In your cover letter, please tell us how you’ve achieved results on behalf of previous sales and marketing teams.