ZeviaApply for Job
Zevia is the leading zero calorie, naturally sweetened beverage brand. We were the first to create Sodas sweetened with stevia, a plant-based sweetener. We have since introduced Energy, Mixers and Organic Tea platforms to our beverage portfolio, and all of the Zevia beverage platforms are growing at a rapid pace. Our office is a fun, entrepreneurial environment, full of fiercely passionate and talented people determined to work together, have fun and make consumer packaged goods history. Our Team Members are collaborative and supportive, with an insatiable hunger to change the beverage game.
Under the direction of the Sr. Director of Business Development, E-Commerce Manager will be a part of the team responsible for the Zevia.com site, Shopify platform management, and other national e-retailers for the Zevia brand. The Manager is an ambitious professional with exceptional strategic, analytical, and communication skills to drive sustainable success and lead Zevia’s expansion in the e-commerce marketplace. This individual will help to build a leading digital organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead the Zevia.com (Shopify) and other e-commerce platforms’ demand generation activity, driving sustainable growth at or above plan.
- Work cross-functionally to align strategies, objectives, and priorities to achieve goals.
- Identify new tools, insights, products, and resources needed to achieve plan.
- Own the P&L, and work cross-functionally to initiate and drive organizational improvements.
- Engage directly with the social/digital marketing team to create and implement traffic, conversion, SEO, and loyalty strategies, then measure efficacy and ROI across all touch points. Recommend and implement improvements.
- Dashboard key performance indicators, provide analysis of success factors, and share actionable insights with key stakeholders.
- Establish a content factory, in coordination with the Marketing team, to effectively and efficiently create, publish, audit, and refresh compelling content across platforms.
- Analyze and recommend pricing changes based on category, customer, and P&L insights.
- Manage ongoing forecasts, trade, and investment plans, providing weekly tracking updates to stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expert level of working with Shopify, with extensive knowledge of best practices and strategies.
- Marketing or Business Degree, preferred
- 3-5 years of marketing or sales operations experience in consumer-packaged goods.
- Adept at video conferencing and remote-selling applications and tools.
- Superior Microsoft Office skill set.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Tactical marketer:
- Pragmatic, adaptable, and nimble
- Creative problem solver
- Strategic thinker, proactive tactician
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Project Management experience is ideal.
- Understands and maintains positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified job candidates and employees. To that end, Zevia maintains a workplace free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of an individual’s race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy (including childbirth and breastfeeding), medical condition, national origin, ancestry, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), civil union status, familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, caregiver status, citizenship status, immigration status, Civil Air Patrol status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault, or stalking, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law (each, a “Protected Characteristic”).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.