Senior Brand Manager
Ellis Infinity Beverage CompanyApply for this Job
Develop and Implement Brand strategies and tactics that lead to achievement of brand volume and
profit targets through leading partners and agencies from ideation to execution. End-to-end
management of consumer opportunities for the brand, inclusive of strategic opportunity identification,
consumer and market positioning, partnership on program / communication development/ innovation
strategy and tracking of metrics.
Be the key brand analyst for the team, mining for consumer and business insights that drive brand
love and value.
Job Profile Function Specific Activities:
• Develop programs and secure required budget in order to execute brand plan
• Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and
• Manage the brand’s strategic process from consumer insights (including
collecting and analyzing data) through to tactics and execution
• Develop and ensuring the implementation of the Annual Brand Plan.
• Manage the process in the ideation and development of brand initiatives (Annual
Brand Plan) and project responsibility for the commercialization with Marketing
• Provide analysis and measurement of results on key brand initiatives. This
includes data collection, drawing inferences and recommendations
• Develop and Manage the brand's Communication that delivers to creative briefs
and CCI in conjunction with Marketing Advisory Team
• Lead in managing, tracking, analyzing the brand health on a monthly basis or ad
hoc basis. Includes using syndicated and in house proprietary data
• Manage volume objectives, manage brand targets against Key Brand Indicators.
Manage tracking and reporting on brand key activity performance against
• Ensure local initiatives or channel initiatives are in line with brand strategies and
• Facilitate learning and understanding of respective brand/ strategies and
architecture throughout the system
• Syndicated Sources: Knowledge of syndicated sources (e.g., AC Nielsen, IRI,
CCT+, Home Scan) used in the analysis of trended consumer and volume
• Marketing Concepts: Knowledge of and ability to apply basic marketing concepts
(e.g., brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT Analysis, competitive
assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, consumer
segmentation) used in the development of marketing plans.
• Creative Concept Evaluation: Ability to evaluate creative concepts and
executions based on creativity, strategic alignment and consumer impact.
• Retail Consumer Trends: Ability to interpret consumer trends in order to design,
create or evaluate graphic packages to be applied to assortments of retail
• Financial Analysis: Knowledge of and the ability to use basic financial analysis
(e.g., Return on Investment, Value Chain Analysis) related to marketing
effectiveness, resource allocations and new
• Consumer Focus: Demonstrating understanding of how one's actions and/or
work impact the Company's relationship with consumers.
• Marketing Operating Strategies: Knowledge of and ability to apply basic
marketing operating strategies (e.g., media planning, pricing strategies,
trade/consumer promotions) used in the execution of marketing plans.