Sales Agent Representative
Coole SwanApply for this Job
Coole Swan Sales Agent Representative: New York - NY Metropolitan Area.
Coole Swan is a Premium Irish Cream Liqueur and with a strong retail presence in New York Metro
We are looking for an experienced and motivated sales rep with a minimum of 2 years’ experience selling Premium Spirits into retail / off trade in NY.
Sales Agent Remuneration:
Commission + quarterly bonus per accounts sold / case depletion's in market.
*Commission is uncapped.
A basic salary is also available if needed
The key duties and responsibilities are:
- Drive Re-orders in existing accounts
- Open New Accounts – will be give targeted number of accounts to open each month.
- Drive the best case deal for Coole Swan
- Review and check stock in store to ensure it is positioned correctly
- Work closely with the Coole Swan distributor in NY Metro.
- Report on a weekly basis to Rachel O’Donoghue line manager in Ireland.
Coole Swan will support with:
- List of stores ready to reorder.
- Store and case build up process for new accounts
- Sample bottles (750mls, 50mls).
- Supply POS to include - Cocktail cards, Recipe leaflets, Gift Cartons, Coole Swan Pourers, shelf talkers, in-season neck talkers, etc.
- Introduction to local Distributor
- Supply different pricing models per sales channel.
This role would suit:
1. An ambitious, driven and experienced sales representative looking to work on their own.
2. A sales representative who may be working with other brands and looking to add to their portfolio.
3. An experienced, dynamic and professional sales representative looking for extra hours or part time well paid hours.