Colorado Wine Sales Representative
Wander + IvyApply for this Job
Duties + Responsibilities
- Territory Management
- Manage existing on and off-premise business for assigned territory.
- Develop the trust and confidence of each account.
- Prepare timely and accurate reporting to management regularly.
- Effectively communicate and partner with distributors.
- Identify and compile lists of prospective accounts in order to grow the business.
- Maximize sales results through effective pre-planning; outline the coming week’s objectives and stay focused on 30, 60, and 90-day goals.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Wander + Ivy wines (pricing, tasting notes, selling points, etc.), as well as a strong knowledge of competitive products.
- Understand in-store merchandising principles and effectively apply these principles across retail accounts.
- Influence each retail account to use shelf management, cold box, and floor display guidelines to maximize sales opportunities.
- Use point-of-sale materials to increase merchandising success.
- Place POP material, support and run events, ensure placement presence is in code and marketed correctly, report problems and distribution opportunities back to management.
- Know which products each account sells and keep all products properly rotated, dusted, cleaned, and stocked at appropriate levels.
- 2+ years of related experience; prefer beverage sales and/or merchandising experience, knowledge of the local market, customer service skills, and experience in the distribution industry.
- Must be 21+ years old
- Must have valid driver's license, good driving record, proof of auto insurance, and own means of reliable transportation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a highly-motivated self-starter.
- Must be extremely organized, with a strong ability to work quickly and accurately while handling competing priorities
Candidate must live in the Denver-Boulder metro area and be able to travel across the state when needed. Must be willing to work nights and weekends as needed.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.