Brand Manager - Import, Craft & Specialties
Lakeshore BeverageApply for this Job
Lakeshore Beverage is a Chicagoland beverage distributor that’s deeply passionate about beer, cider and wine. We are currently seeking a self-motivated, highly-organized team member to assist in producing maximum sales and distribution of draft, craft & specialty products.
This is a full-time regular position offering excellent benefits, including a medical, dental, and 401(k) plans, paid vacation and personal leave, plus more.
This position is responsible for:
- Managing expectations for a specific set of brewery partners within the Lakeshore Beverage portfolio, these expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Achieving or exceeding yearly sales budget goals for selected suppliers
- New product launch strategy and execution
- Organizing and hosting annual business planning meetings to determine yearly market strategy and goals
- Ensuring the goals set during the annual business planning meetings are met or exceeded throughout the year
- Budget development and maintenance throughout the year
- Key account calls to sell-in new distribution and programming
- Assist in the Training and Development of the Sales and Management Team
Successful candidates must possess the following:
- The ability to work in a team setting
- Advanced knowledge of beer styles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- The ability to work nights/weekends for events
- The ability to travel
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the beer industry
A Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required for an otherwise-qualified candidate.