Area Sales Manager - Austin, TX, Sweet Crude Cocktails
Sweet CrudeApply for this Job
Area Sales Manager
Seeking an experienced, passionate Area Sales Manager interested in the fast-growing non-alcoholic and CBD segments. This role will be an integral part of our team, a growing NA canned cocktail company based in Austin, TX, and will be responsible for opening doors across Austin.
ABOUT US: Sweet Crude was founded by Talia Bennick who saw a growing need for non-alcoholic cocktails that are mood-boosting and sophisticated in flavor. Our canned NA cocktails are inspired by traditional cocktails, and elevated with mood-lifting botanical terpenes and hemp extract for a sipping experience that provides an alcohol-free alternative for you to drop your worries and hit the reset button.
ABOUT THE ROLE: The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for driving distribution with wholesaler partners; engaging consumers to build brand awareness in designated markets; and managing all marketplace activities in the Central TX area.
- Plan and execute effective sales actions to open doors, calling on accounts 3 days / week
- Develop strong relationships with key accounts and partners across the Austin area, including key buyers, brand partnership, and distributors
- Perform samplings, activations, and attend events.
- Coordinate sales efforts and planning with wholesaler to ensure implementation of sales strategy and marketing programs
- Develop promotional budget and calendar for key accounts across Austin
- Diligent and detailed record keeping of sales actions and trade performance
- Organize and manage events and sponsorships across the Austin area to drive awareness, evaluating their ROI
- Obtain results by effectively utilizing resources and budget provided
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with wholesalers and influencers to grow sales and awareness
- Requires four days a week in market or trade
- Duties and responsibilities may change or be assigned at any time with notice.
- At least 3 years business/sales experience in the CPG industry, Beverage Industry
- BA/BS preferred, not required
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with key chain and independent accounts in Austin area
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in identifying and executing events, festivals, tastings, and promotions
- A flexible schedule that will allow for work some nights and weekends
- Proficiency in Google Workspace as well as an ability to learn other technology to complete sales calls and recaps
- Location: Austin, TX (Work from home/road with weekly in-person meetings)
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base Salary, commission, and opportunities for performance bonuses
- Benefits: Car & Health Insurance Stipend
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and value all backgrounds and experiences.
- Email email@example.com to apply.