AREA SALES MANAGER - Chicago Metro Area
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.Apply for Job
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for executing within key on- and off-premise accounts by growing sales and market share through product distribution, display execution and promotion within their assigned area. This position will concentrate on a key area and focus solely on the retail execution of Sierra Nevada brands. The Area Sales Manager will spend approximately 90% of their time in retail execution.
What You Will Do
* Call on existing account base within area to obtain new distribution, execute promotional activity and increase market share
* Solicit new business to increase volume/distribution/share within the assigned area
* Identify retail opportunities and sell/execute against those opportunities
* Ensure proper merchandising of product and point-of-sale materials within area and according to our brand standards
* Generate sales by maintaining/increasing shelf facings and positioning
* Merchandise and service accounts according to brand standards including our Q/A measures- clean POS, rotate stock, check code dates, packaging repair/replacement, etc.
* Identify field quality concerns and report using appropriate procedures (Formstack forms, Keg Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)).
* Coordinate events and promotions to deliver greater brand awareness and stimulate sales
* Conduct staff educations, beer tastings and other events as needed
* Execute monthly National Account opportunities: On- and Off-Premise: securing displays, ensuring beer placement, closing gaps, checking quality and POS support; Coordinate with wholesaler on National Account mandates; Provide feedback to National Account team as to what is working at retail and challenges